Nightly: chrome addon

• Official Post

not yet, we currently lacking the generic legacy nightly builds (where x11 is still used) where chrome would work

• I didn't want to start a new thread so I figured I would ask in here.

I am currently using the Chrome version that was available in the LE Repo when I upgraded to LE10. However, I am being prompted to update to the latest version of the browser, but i have absolutely no idea how to go about doing it. I clicked on the update/download button but nothing happens when i try to install it via the browser interface. I am assuming I have to use the command line to install it?

Thanks in advance,

Shedrock

• Hi shedrock - it is an addon update.

Can I check what version of LE are you running and assume it is Generic? 10? Assume you are running Chrome 93.

• chrome changed the settings again so you get annoying popups about "pls update" - same at other distributions

Is there a way to turn it off, or is there a way I can update it? It really is annoying to keeping getting the popup.

Regards,

Shedrock

• not yet, we currently lacking the generic legacy nightly builds (where x11 is still used) where chrome would work

Hi,

Does this mean that the chrome addon won't work after the switch to GBM in the future?

Thanks