Torrent client for LE 10.0

• Hi everyone,

I'm on 10.0.1 and I'm having trouble trouble with high cpu usage while downloading and uploading: anyone with the same trouble? Suggestion?

I've already limited download and upload speed as well as the number of peer connection(50 per torrent, 250 total) , but it seems to not working.

Moreover I've installed the transmission control panel addon to stop torrent while playback, but it seems to not working properly... Nothing stops, even though it's configured correctly....

• Hi everyone,

I'm on 10.0.1 and I'm having trouble trouble with high cpu usage while downloading and uploading: anyone with the same trouble? Suggestion?

I've already limited download and upload speed as well as the number of peer connection(50 per torrent, 250 total) , but it seems to not working.

Moreover I've installed the transmission control panel addon to stop torrent while playback, but it seems to not working properly... Nothing stops, even though it's configured correctly....

Now I am using docker transmission after testing docker qbittorrent, which I dropped because it was using more CPU. The use of torrent clients is always problematic, it is a banned software in many sites that undergoes attacks without compassion on the part of big companies. In short, don't be surprised if you have problems. Advice I give you when for me I do not have!: My maximum torrent upload speed setting is only 1 kB/s, my system DNS filter is greater than 1,250,000 domains and also with Trend Micro protection, I have UPnP disabled, I have no open ports on the router, and when I finish the download I disconnect the torrent sharing. Still docker transmission works quite well for me using very little CPU.

Edited once, last by elonesna (December 27, 2021 at 9:55 AM).

• Hello I have installed transmission with these commands but the destination path does not work, what am I wrong? elonesna can you help me?

My path is "var/media/nas/film"

Transmission save the file in "\\192.168.0.102\Userdata\addon_data\service.system.docker\docker\overlay2\34d97ac6ecae6cfa43fd96fb7d57993c4d803598fe7242e60e1b0b2543049018\diff\var\media\Nas\Film"

Edited 5 times, last by MAXPOZ (January 4, 2022 at 11:37 AM).

• Hi,

installation with Docker work good.

But I try to change destination of my Complete and incomplete files... but don't work with Transmission Web interface Setting.

Can I change default directory /storage/.config/dockers/transmission/downloads with my external usb hard-disk?

Ok I understand.. /downloads (in download to) is directory during installation with docker... "-v /var/media/<my_hdd>/downloads = /downloads in webui configuration.

But I want change the old configuration during first installation... What are the corrects command in Putty to reinstall Transmission Docker or to reconfingure it?

NEW --> I solved!!!

1 - docker stop 9091-transmission

2 - docker rm 9091-transmission

3 - docker run.... (same options) I change :/download \ with my external /var/media/<myhdd>/downloads disk directory!!!

Now its work!!!

Thanks!

Edited 2 times, last by enrydgl (January 19, 2022 at 9:26 AM).

• Hy

Where do you change the download path? After the :/ or before

I've tried both -v /media/nas/film:/var/media/Duf_Mypassport_2/Torrent \

or

-v /var/media/Duf_Mypassport_2/Torrent:/downloads \

But after both i got this message

"docker: invalid reference format"

Thanks