Posts by MAXPOZ

Install 'portainer', access 'portainer' via http://<ip-of-your-libreelec>:9000 and go to 'Containers', remove all your 'transmission' containers, go to 'Volumes' and remove all, go to 'Networks' and remove all that you can delete, go to 'Images' and remove all those that are in 'Unused' state.

Then install your 'transmission' container again.

I thank you but it's too hard for me :(

Ok but doesn't exit step by step guide?

i have reinstalled libreelec and I change the path from the CLI command but doesn't work :(

Hello I have installed transmission with these commands but the destination path does not work, what am I wrong? elonesna can you help me?

My path is "var/media/nas/film"

Transmission save the file in "\\192.168.0.102\Userdata\addon_data\service.system.docker\docker\overlay2\34d97ac6ecae6cfa43fd96fb7d57993c4d803598fe7242e60e1b0b2543049018\diff\var\media\Nas\Film"

Hello i've problem with transmission, i install it via Docker, the program run but i dont understand to change the path with Putty.

My old Transmission worked in the external Hdd in the "NAS" folder.

Can you help me?

Sorry for the English

I'used to install

docker run -d \
    --name=9091-transmission \
    --net=host \
    -e PUID=0 \
    -e PGID=0 \
    -e TZ=Europe/Paris \
    -e USER=transmission \
    -e PASS=libreelec \
    -p 9091:9091 \
    -p 51413:51413 \
    -p 51413:51413/udp \
    -v /storage/.config/dockers/transmission/config:/config \
    -v /storage/.config/dockers/transmission/downloads:/downloads \
    -v /storage/.config/dockers/transmission/watch:/watch \
    --restart unless-stopped \
    linuxserver/transmission

I recive this error:

Access through untrusted domain

Please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator, edit the "trusted_domains" setting in config/config.php like the example in config.sample.php.

Further information how to configure this can be found in the documentation.

Thank you vert much.

I nave installi but now i can't use It from external. I nave open Port on my router but of i setting my pingname in applicazione doesn't work

Hello

i wold to have a personal cloud on my libreelec pc to save my photoes end data from the phone,

its possible to install Owncloud or something?

HAVE YOU A GUIDE?