Posts by enrydgl

Hi,

can I install Amule server services on Libreelec?

I try to install this Amule package... but I don't understand the command line to start this docker service on Librelec Interface.

Code
    https://github.com/ngosang/docker-amule/pkgs/container/amule

Thanks!

Hi,

installation with Docker work good.

But I try to change destination of my Complete and incomplete files... but don't work with Transmission Web interface Setting.

Can I change default directory /storage/.config/dockers/transmission/downloads with my external usb hard-disk?

Ok I understand.. /downloads (in download to) is directory during installation with docker... "-v /var/media/<my_hdd>/downloads = /downloads in webui configuration.

But I want change the old configuration during first installation... What are the corrects command in Putty to reinstall Transmission Docker or to reconfingure it?

NEW --> I solved!!!

1 - docker stop 9091-transmission

2 - docker rm 9091-transmission

3 - docker run.... (same options) I change :/download \ with my external /var/media/<myhdd>/downloads disk directory!!!

Now its work!!!

Thanks!

Hi,

I have install Plex Media Server on Libreelec with LinuxServer.io docker addons.

Is possibile to install a Plugin on Plex Media Server?

I want install this Plugins:

GitHub - taligentx/LiveTVH.bundle: Live TV streaming with Plex and Tvheadend
    Live TV streaming with Plex and Tvheadend. Contribute to taligentx/LiveTVH.bundle development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I try to unzip plugin in this directory:

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/http://docker.linuxserver.plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins

Reboot Plex Media Server but in Plugin list:

Plex media server on Libreleb docker support the plug-ins?

It's a correct ftp directory to install plug-ins?

Thanks at all!

[SOLVED] - rename directory without "-master"...

Hi,

in my Libreelec I installed Plex media Server and TvHeadend.

To connect Plex to TvHeadend I must used LiveTVH.bundle

GitHub - taligentx/LiveTVH.bundle: Live TV streaming with Plex and Tvheadend
    Live TV streaming with Plex and Tvheadend. Contribute to taligentx/LiveTVH.bundle development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I'm a very newbie... Can I install a plugin in plexmediaserver? How I do it?

The guide says: "unzip to the Plex Media Server/Plug-ins directory"... but I don't found the plex plugins directory with Putty windows interface!

Thanks at all!

Ok but now I have another problem.

I try to set in PMS HttpUI the my movie directory (external USB hdd on Raspberry /var/media/<mydiskname>/). But I don't found my device in list of directory in PMS configuration (UI).

So, I change the configuration into "Plex (LinuxServer.io)" service. I change the directory Movies /var/media/<mydiskname>/movies/".

Appears these notifications Dockers: Plex kill and Plex stop. So I restarted Plex LinuxServer.io service (appear notification Plex start).

But now... UI PMS http://..... don't work! I don't understand!

Ok now I understand. I installed LinuxServer.io Addon on Libreelec. Into this Addon I install the services Plex.

So now I have: Plex (LinuxServer.io), Docker and Docker image Updater AddOn.

Now Plex Client work with LibreElec PMS...and URL: http://<iprasp>:32400/web work.

Plex-update.sh and plex.service files where I must save them and used them?

Thank you

Ok... I understand, docker is like VirtualBox o WMare (emulation virtual system). Docker under Libreelec is LinuxServer.io under Libreelec addon repository (whale symbol). I must install this addon and with docker management gui called Portainer (http://<ip>:<port>) I can import Docker images for Librelec.. it's right?
    From Portainer gui I can download docker plex image with this command : "docker pull linuxserver/plex"

Tonight I try to install Docker addon and download plex docker image...

To configure Plex I confused...docker commands example are very strange.

Me? No. I've already given hints, and that's as far as I personally go towards helping anyone install torrent apps.

Ok... Now I have install new LE version on my Rasp3B+... with Java and another program. So I can throw away my obsolete OE distro.

So... if I understand (I'm very newbie with linux system) for PMS I don't use the last PMS addon... but I must used DOCKER...

..it can be absurd... but what's docker? how I can used docker, I must used this link with SSH?

GitHub - plexinc/pms-docker: Plex Media Server Docker repo, for all your PMS docker needs.

I have a same problem with my Rasp 3B+.

1 - I install Berryboot and Distro Raspian Debian

2 - I upload my Retropie.img (converted with squashfs procedure) and it work good.

3 - I have a big problem to convert my images OpenElec or LibreElec, becouse these images don't have /etc/* directory. So these Instructions to berryboot format conversion don't work: $ sudo mount /dev/mapper/loop0p2 /mnt

Code
    $ sudo sed -i 's/^\/dev\/mmcblk/#\0/g' /mnt/etc/fstab
    $ sudo sed -i 's/^PARTUUID/#\0/g' /mnt/etc/fstab
    $ sudo rm -f /mnt/etc/console-setup/cached_UTF-8_del.kmap.gz
    $ sudo rm -f /mnt/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/apply_noobs_os_config.service
    $ sudo rm -f /mnt/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/raspberrypi-net-mods.service
    $ sudo rm -f /mnt/etc/rc3.d/S01resize2fs_once

After Squashfs procedure and I try to upload adn start Libreelec image on Berryboot but I obtain an error squashfs like this: "directory etc/system.d don't found"... i don't remember correct error.

So... I try to used a LibreElec image downloaded from this site:

Downloads Berryboot Images ⇢ Berryboot OS Images

The image works on Berryboot, but during start configuration (like language, ssh enable/samba enable) LE blocked...

Any idea?

Excuse me, I'am a newbie and I don't knowh linux command.

I have a raspberry bi 3+ with old and last Openelec distro (kodi 17). I don't want to change distro becouse I have a lot of programs that run only with Openelec (and with OpenElec Unofficial repository - Java + JDownloader2 Server).

I try to install firt version of Plex media Server AddOn zip on my OpenElec and work good but when I reboot raspberry PMS doesn't work!!!

I try to disinstall addon and to install last version 1.2.1 addon on this topic... but PMS doesn't restart!

Any idea to solve or to install a correct version PMS?