4 wyze thin clients. What to do??

• I have 4 HP dual core 1.5g wyze thin clients.

Not sure what is was originally installed but they run extremely slow on anything other than a headless music os. For which I only need one, and I can use a linear power supplu for that one.

For the rest I'm wondering how to repurpose them. How do I set up a bigger pc in my house so they use it's graphics ect?

I'm new to this sort of thing, but willing to learn and read.

Even if I could get Kodi (libreelec) to boot ove network so that these machines used a different graphics that would be great.

I have a few bulky i7 machines laying around

I remember steam os doing this sort of thing. And the Nvidia shield is good for gaming with it

• Official Post

How do I set up a bigger pc in my house so they use it's graphics ect?

That all goes way beyond the realm of support by LibrELEC. Also, there have been plenty of HP thin clients with many different hardware setups, it's impossible to tell if they are useable. So if the capabilities of the graphics engines on these thin clients themselves turn out to be insufficient for today's LibreELEC usage, you can still use the thin clients as sophisticated book ends.

• AMD G-T52R - CPU Passmark = 177....

I haven't seen such a slow CPU since the single core Atom 270 back in 2009... You might JUST manage to get LibreELEC to run on a single box as a stand-alone device (forget streaming from another machine), but it would be hopelessly less capable than something cheap and simple such as a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4.

The graphics is apparently Radeon HD6310 which is of similarly low performance by todays standards.

If they work, great. If not, then it's probably time for the e-waste recyclers.