Libreelec 9.95.2 Several BUGS /Pi 4/

• Hi!

I installed the v9.95.2 on my Pi 4 yesterday and I noticed the following things.

- I misstyped the wifi password and it could not connect (I have had an immediate restart & I haven't found any menu to change password!) (I had to do factory reset)

- CEC is not working (I tried with LG & Pana TV) (at startup it has the CEC notification)

- I installed a skin (can't remember the name: I think the 3rd /the one in the KODI repo with the background with bubbles/ and no VNC anywhere also no setup for CEC)

• It's not a bug if there is not a 'Change password' option. You just delete the connection and create a new one.

I'd have to double check the CEC thing but sofar I encountered no problems there.

Perhaps you see if any settings at the Input section of Kodi changed for the CEC adapter.

Problems with 3rd party skins is not a direct Kodi/LibreELEC problem. It's best to ask in the appropriate skin section of the Kodi forum for details like that. Bubbles... "Confluence"?

• Wenn wir mal dabei sind. Bin nicht 100% Sicher aber wenn ich die Twitch app installieren dann stürzt Libreelec sehr oft ab beim beenden des Streams. Das greift wahrscheinlich dann auf die App WaipuTV zu. Ich habe dann die Beta 2 nochmal Installiert und nur die Apps WaipuTV und Emby-Next-Gen installiert. Seid dem hatte ich keine abstütze mehr. Sollte man mal verfolgen.

Translated with Google

When we're at it. I'm not 100% sure, but when I install the Twitch app, Libreelec often crashes when the stream is stopped. That will probably then access the WaipuTV app. I then installed Beta 2 again and only installed the WaipuTV and Emby-Next-Gen apps. Since then I had no more support. Should be pursued.

• Thank you for your answer!

I had no clue how to delete the connection, but that is my noobness, at least I know what to look for next time.

According to CEC, I forgot to try the other hdmi, maybe that can cause problem, anyways, its is in beta still, so the stable will be permanent

on the card.

About VNC, well, forgive me, I am using milhouse edition on my pi3 for a long time due to kernel version, so by my nature I compare stuffs to that, and that version has vnc, well, I'm using it :D

Thx again.