LibreELEC Retroplayer 8.0 Test Builds

• Found this in the Log:

The installed Versions are all 1.0.1

I can install the Addon as Zip when i edit the addon.xml file with versions 1.0.1. But then it still wont work. ( wants to make an update or when u select a rom it tell unknown error )

Edited once, last by Ironaxe (May 20, 2016 at 11:09 PM).

• Found this in the Log:

The installed Versions are all 1.0.1

I can install the Addon as Zip when i edit the addon.xml file with versions 1.0.1. But then it still wont work. ( wants to make an update or when u select a rom it tell unknown error )

i resetted libreelec to default (after update from the previous version), which solved this problem.

Edited once, last by fishxz (May 21, 2016 at 12:20 AM).

• i resetted libreelec to default (after update from the previous version), which solved this problem.

I had a Libreelec 7 fresh install and updated with the latest retroplayer build.

Edit: Ok. Hard Reset did the trick. Who knows why ^^
    Now testing some Emulators.

Edited once, last by Ironaxe (May 21, 2016 at 1:53 PM).

• i resetted libreelec to default (after update from the previous version), which solved this problem.

Worked here as well , though i seem to have lost the ability to use remotes .... I'll send a log afetr ive had a play.

Tested millhouses build and the same thing occurs with the loss of the remote and Bluetooth keyboard. Will switch to his three in the kodi forum

Edited once, last by flipside101 (May 22, 2016 at 10:57 AM).

• Hello, first thanks for your hard works and for bringing to life libreELEC. I've a small question: Ps3 controller works with these builds only ordoes it work also in the main libreELEC build? :) thank you!

• It should work in the main builds, but input handling has changed drastically in kodi 17.0

I've forgot to mention that i'm using RaspBerry Pi 2, maybe it doesn't work on the main builds due to lack of SDL? while in these build there is a joystick addon that provides support for controllers and so everything works well. In the main builds the auto pair works very well and the gamepad is recognized but i cannot interact with the ui. By the way i’m using the 20 may build and when i launch a game (i’ve tested with gameboy, nes and neogeo) i get only a black screen but with sound, am i missing something? Thanks in advance

• New builds are posted

Thank you:) just tried and now the problem that I had regarding the black screen is disappeared. I've test game boy and PlayStation emulator: the first works good but I can't save. The second works but is painful slow (on raspberry 2) and also it doesn't auto remap keys like the game boy emulator so with a ps3 controller I can only "control" kodi and not the game itself, while in the GB everything is fine controller too . Thanks for you update:) another strange thing is that i can't install the game repo provided it's not listed .