Posts by fishxz

pocketsnes has bad audio and other problems, like missing objects in games (like some elements in mario kart and super mario world). its not really usable, atleast not in my case. i know they made this, to improve performance.

hey,
    i just have to ask this question, because i dont understand why the rpi1/2/3 cant run any snes emulator except pocketsnes at full speed? it seems gpu related, but is the gpu of the rpi rly that bad, that it cant run snes at full speed?

Found this in the Log:

The installed Versions are all 1.0.1

I can install the Addon as Zip when i edit the addon.xml file with versions 1.0.1. But then it still wont work. ( wants to make an update or when u select a rom it tell unknown error )

i resetted libreelec to default (after update from the previous version), which solved this problem.

Could you explain exactly what you did?
    Are you saying disabling deinterlace cured the problem?
    There are a number of deinterlace modes can you say which work and which don't?

deinterlacing is set by default to "automatically". i just switched it to "inactive". and yes, disabling it fixed this problem. its easy to test on our german news channel n24, they have a moving ticker on the bottom, so u can see how it turns from stuttery into smooth.

You don't have "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and are playing 25fps content on a 60Hz display.
    Does enabling "adjust display refresh rate to match video" help?

If that doesn't help, then do you have the same issues with recordings?
    Does OpenELEC behave differently?

i tried all you told me, but it still looks like low fps :|
    i dont remember openelec had this problem. i mean, i noticed this first on librelec. maybe it has something to do with latest kodi version.