Transmission with Docker

• Getting dependency error when trying to install Sonarr or Transmission. Any ideas how to solve it?

Running v7.0.2 on Rpi3

• Thank you for the feedback.
    There is a problem with the automatic repository on LE7.
    Until I fix it, install the add-ons manually (go to the zip file and click on the download button).
    Otherwise, the add-on themselves run fine.

• Thank you for the feedback.
    There is a problem with the automatic repository on LE7.
    Until I fix it, install the add-ons manually (go to the zip file and click on the download button).
    Otherwise, the add-on themselves run fine.

Thanks for the response. Is there a way to just download one version rather than the whole repository. The file is too big and the download speed is really slow.

Edited once, last by ace310 (November 21, 2016 at 10:57 PM).

• Thanks thoradia. Everything working fine. Setup transmission, sonarr & couchpotato.

Just a quick question. Is this a special build or something or can we upgrade sonarr & couchpotato from web UI when ever new updates are available? i.e. from source.

• Some of the applications can be updated from the web UI.
    Others not, because the option is not available or because update fails.
    I am not aware that attempting to update from the web UI breaks any of the add-ons.
    If it does, reinstalling the broken add-on should fix it.

If you think an add-on misses a major feature/update, just drop me a line.

• Add-ons for Transmission and other applications are available here, for every LibreELEC 8.0 release.
    Keep it legal and carry on

That is some nice github repo! :)
    Known your skills and all, would you be able to make some changes to rTorrent service? I can't get this to work on !any! Libreelec distro. This is the only package which holding me to switch from openelec. :(

• That is some nice github repo! :)
    Known your skills and all, would you be able to make some changes to rTorrent service? I can't get this to work on !any! Libreelec distro. This is the only package which holding me to switch from openelec. :(

I could try to pick up existing packages.
    In the meantime, you could try to switch.

• ace310 and LE7 users:
    The bootstrap add-on is fixed for LibreELEC 7.0.

Everyone:
    You can use this single add-on repository to install add-ons on any release of LibreELEC.
    It requires Kodi to be restarted on first installation and each time LibreELEC add-on version is updated (for example from 7.0 to 8.0, or from 8.0 to 8.1).

Add-ons for LibreELEC 7.90.009 are already available.

• ace310 and LE7 users:
    The bootstrap add-on is fixed for LibreELEC 7.0.

Everyone:
    You can use this single add-on repository to install add-ons on any release of LibreELEC.
    It requires Kodi to be restarted on first installation and each time LibreELEC add-on version is updated (for example from 7.0 to 8.0, or from 8.0 to 8.1).

Add-ons for LibreELEC 7.90.009 are already available.

Thanks.

• Ok I'm confused, Thoradia, are your addons just a convenient way of getting docker and the various available docker applications installed?

Is the main advantage that they can be installed from within Kodi? What about auto-updating, is that also something offered by your addon and not by the "normal" docker approach that started this thread?

• The add-ons are native (no Docker).
    They run on all releases of LibreELEC (even those for which Docker is not available, for example Odroid_C2, WeTek_Hub, WeTek_Play 2).
    They use less storage space than Docker images/containers.
    They can be installed from Kodi.
    Most of the applications can be updated via their respective web UI (I take care of those that can not).
    Source is available: you can build them, adapt them, and propose changes.

In summary: they are an alternative to Docker containers.
    You pick the alternative you prefer.

• Then, and I truly mean no offence, I think it would be better if you'd start a seperate thread for your repository. Your great efforts would be better served by a dedicated thread, and easier to find. And those who are specifically looking for information on docker aren't confused by your contributions in this thread, as I was a little bit :)

• I agree with RickN, it would be nice to have a seperate thread for this repository. Along with things already said, it would be easier to report bugs and request for new features would be easier to track.

• Hello my transmission with Docker does not work anymore after the update took the last version of LibreELEC.

This is the error message :
    Unit service.system.docker.service not found

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk