Generic x86 on Intel Bluetooth errors

• I have now upgraded 3 systems to x86 intel 9.2.6 , all of which have the same error after upgrade.

The systems are

Asus Chromebox M004U2GB Intel Celeron 2955U Processor.

Mission Bamboo with Intel Celeron

Intel NUC

All three systems have different models of Bluetooth adapters installed. One BT adapter is USB the other two are on MiniPCI-e cards.

All above systems now throw up occasional bluetooth error when system is idle. I was curious if this is a known bug.

Awfully coincidental that three systems all have the same error and only after updating to latest version.

• I was curious if this is a known bug.

Nope.

I have a Asrock ITX board with a BT/WIFI m.2 card, and both wireless flavors work for me in LibreELEC

If you can provide Kodi's log file, as well as perhaps the dmesg listing of your setup, then we can maybe see what's going on under the hood.

• I did not provide log files , AS STATED "I was curious if this is a known bug" !

If you do not know if it is known bug then please withhold your replies unless you have some special interest in the topic.

I have no desire to sanitize my log files for posting if this is a known bug.

• Okay so the message looks something like

Bluetooth Error

("i" icon)Error disconnect with signature "" on interface "org" , 5000 /then/long/file/path/to/skin/bluetooth.png

It is a little more detailed but that is more or less what it says, not much to go on as yet.

Is there a method to clear out all bluetooth settings like old adapters and old connections?

Tried changing skin back to default (was using confluence) no change in error.