Could not connect to repository

• Same with me, LibreELEC used to work fine, but I had troubles with an Addon and freshly installed version 9.2.6. Can't connect to any repository, displayed time is wrong, even though timezone & wait for network is set.
    So at the moment LibreELEC is unusable for me, since I only use it with addons.

• Sorry for not adding the log files, I also had troubles connecting via SMB at that time.

Today I finally have time to fix my Raspberry, but seems like there is no fixing necessary! I saw the time was correct and connecting to the repositories works again!

So the question why it did not work back then remains, since I did nothing except keeping my Raspberry shutdown for a week.

I'd also guess that it's the time sync problem that prevents you from connecting to the repositories - if I happen to stumble over that problem again, I'll upload the log files. Currently there is only todays log files on the SD Card :(

• Hello,

cant connect to repos nor time showing corectly

LibreElec 9.2.6 RPi4

Wifi Connection says connected - online
    ethernet not tryed, dont have cable atm :)

ssh ping to google.com worked fine

not using any proxy or VPN

kodi on windows works fine (v18.9)

kodi on my android phone works fine

kodi on raspbian on same machine woks fine (v18.7)

attaching log files

seems to be some issue between LibreElec 9.2.6 and Kodi

couse ssh ping google.com works :(

also did tryed DNS 8.8.8.8

maybe some users privileges as suppose root on ssh ping works?

PS did try SD and USB boot ,both booted connected to wifi but couldtn connect to repos nor time showed right

• i have the same problem, and with ethernet cable doesnt work

• Dodo fix NTP in your network and then time is correct and SSL certificate start dates will become valid.

Привет, судя по подписи вы русскоязычный. Проблема так и не решена. Что значит поправьте NTP вашей сети? В какой сети? В моей сети всё нормально и она никакого отношения к NTP имеет. В роутере всё открыто, так как все компьютеры и устройства в доме нормально синхронизируется с NTP. Кроме малины. За NTP провайдер отвечает. Так вот вопрос почему ему "не нравится" лишь RPi с Libreelec на борту? Значит проблема всё-таки на вашей стороне. Остальные системы нормально принимают время. А Libreelec блокируется получается на уровне провайдера. Так что у вас не так? Очевидно что проблема в Libreelec.

• First line of Log:

2019-04-11 16:28:40.923 T:3012019536 NOTICE: Starting Kodi (18.9 (18.9.0) Git:leia_pi4_18.9-Leia). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Last line of Log:

2019-04-11 16:42:38.308 T:3012019536 NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!

RPi has no RTC chip. If network does not provide NTP correctly dateTime starts from GCC release date. If this happens system dateTime is before start date for TLS certificate in Kodi repository and (on your system) certifcate not valid so Kodi cannot connect to repo.

Something is wrong with NTP process in your environment. We cannot see problem from Kodi log, need system log.

Share URL from "journalctl | paste" or "journalctl -b 0 --no-pager > /storage/log.txt" and copy to pastebin site.

Пишите по-английски пожалуйста.

• I have the same issue, I've tried latest version 10.95 and last stable version 10.0.4 of Libreelec, can always connect to Libreelec repository but not the kodi repository. The time displays correctly, and I've also checked the time in the router dashboard.

How does one "fix NTP"

• How does one "fix NTP"

Settings -> LibreELEC -> Network -> NTP Servers

and

Settings -> LibreELEC -> Connections -> Select your connection -> Edit -> NTP Servers

Pick preferred ones from ntp.org's list.

Wait for network (LibreELEC settings as well) might be helpful!