Official LE11 Test Images for Amlogic (Kodi-20)

• Hello! - Please i want to install image and device tree for Mecool M8S PRO L. .. Thanks for all!

There's no specific device-tree for that box but I would try meson-gxm-mecool-kiii-pro.dtb as it probably uses the same IR remote. As long as it uses Broadcom WiFi the boxes are all much the same.

• Just experiment with some gxm box dtb files .. e.g. Q200.

Hello Chewiit,

I am using Alfawise H96 pro plus, flashed LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.85.0-box.img.gz with RUFUS tried all the GXM DBTs in the uEnv.ini but my device cant boot with SD and reboots straight to Android EMMC... not sure what I am missing here.

This is what I got on the card

and my ini file where I tried all the DTBs.

dtb_name=/dtb/meson-gxm-s912-libretech-pc.dtb

bootargs=boot=UUID=0607-3755 disk=UUID=dbdec193-7dba-4cb3-9cb5-3ca7de70fa50 quiet systemd.debug_shell=ttyAML0 console=ttyAML0,115200n8 console=tty0

Thanks for helping out!

Damn! Tried the toothpicked and it booted ,weired, all my other distribs boot directly, but let`s see :) q200.dtb

• So know I got it all working on the old S912 box but I suffer the infamous could not connect to repository issue, tried all options I found on the forum still no luck, can download plugins from the approved repos, but when I add custom ones or even official ones that are not on by default I am stuck :(

Checked all my NTP settings, network settings, router and etc.

• Damn! Tried the toothpicked and it booted ,weired, all my other distribs boot directly, but let`s see :) q200.dtb

LE uses different u-boot bootscript, so unless you (re)load it by forcing recovery boot you're trying to use legacy boot scripts which don't see our boot files. You'll need to do the same (for the reverse reason) if you revert back to older distros.

NB: I'm not aware of any issues with networking or repos. If you want any help with that topic you'll need to share boot logs and Kodi debug logs (not non-debug logs) so we can see what errors are reported.

• LE uses different u-boot bootscript, so unless you (re)load it by forcing recovery boot you're trying to use legacy boot scripts which don't see our boot files. You'll need to do the same (for the reverse reason) if you revert back to older distros.

NB: I'm not aware of any issues with networking or repos. If you want any help with that topic you'll need to share boot logs and Kodi debug logs (not non-debug logs) so we can see what errors are reported.

Thanks for this, I got it all running. The only problem I have right now is that once I install custom repo mar33 repo (I need that for bulgarian subtitles add-on) I get the error "cannot connect to repository - checked network/NTP - time is set OK - waiting 10 sec for kodi to start network on, firewall off.

Here my log http://ix.io/441n

I guess it`s a problem with the repository itself (addon.xml):

Code
    2022-07-10 22:16:20.254 T:750     ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.zachmorris does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
    2022-07-10 22:16:20.548 T:750     ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.mar33 uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
    2022-07-10 22:16:20.548 T:750     ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.mar33 does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
    2022-07-10 22:16:22.176 T:811     ERROR <general>: Repository add-on repository.mar33 uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> defini
  • I can see time jumping around several times in the OS boot log so you might want to delay Kodi startup until the network is up and NTP sync occurs; this prevents issues with invalid certs due to OS time being before the start time of TLS certs.

However that repo has piracy content in addition to Bulgarian subtitles so I don't care about it working. The logs show the issue clearly.

• Hi chewitt, what's the story with pass through on s905x boxes ?

Have you ever got it working ?

New installation here for testing purposes and I don't have sound coming if I enable PT...

Edited once, last by Borygo77 (July 25, 2022 at 7:39 AM).

• On my device with S912 from version LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0-nightly-20220722-0da8a26-box.img.gz does not work playing video with InputStream Adaptive from Widevine. It crashes Kodi completely.

I have checked several intermediate versions, including the latest 20220801-758bccf-box, and there is also this problem. The latest working version is 20220721-aa82c1a-box

Could someone else with such a device check it out?

The test can be done with the plugin: https://github.com/matthuisman/sl…in.video.tester or any other using InputStream Adaptive from Widevine, I tested on three different ones and the effect was the same.