Thank you

• So,

I've been a member of many forums for a disparate number of open source projects over the years, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the helpfulness and patience of forums staff and developers here, taking time to discuss and explain things and help people with their builds.

Since this is the forum for feedback, I wanted to send a big cheers to the forums staff and particularly to chewitt for patiently dealing with users questions in a way that frankly, most developers on most projects just wouldn't.

So, thank you all! It is appreciated!

• All the staff also Users are great!

smp builds are great

sky42 builds are great

milhouse builds are great

CvH thank you for your tvh builds and support!

chewitt , Like you already said

HiassofT thx for your Support since years!

Da Flex , Klojum and many more thank you guys!

I am using LE and OE since v4 If I remember Well And since v5 I also donate every year to Help a Bit.

Also Friends of Mine are donating to keep this Project running. They don't even have a Forum Account cuz I so the support for them.

mattlach good Idea to Just say thank you!

Regards

Nicolas

• I'm a bit sad that I was mentioned as last... :cry:

However, there are even more LE team people behind the scenes who have done, and are still doing, great work. :cool:

wasn't ment so! The Position means nothing!

Alone the fact you Setup your Ion Gear to Check that LE 9 is working on that Hardware for a User was a great move!

Regards

Nicolas

• Thank you for adding the people I am not familiar with due to my less time here! I did not mean to exclude anyone!