What cool things are *YOU* doing with LibreElec?

• I thought this might be a fun topic to expose features people might not know about.

My system is pretty basic, I've been using Kodi since XBMP on the OG Xbox.

I run the Aura Skin, with some custom playlists for my wife, so my more obscure movies are filtered out.

I run a weekly cron script which backs the entire system up to a file, so I can re-burn an SDCard super super easily.

I did run PiHole in docker but moved away from that, if I recall not all docker options are viable on ARM processors.

I love my screensaver, it's"Picture Show Screensaver" it slides art for random TV and movies around in a very dim mode when left alone for a bit, helps me see some cool stuff I have.

I have autolibrary updater plugin running.

No VPN, Wireguard, or web based TV streaming options for me personally.

I found getting youtube working a bit tricky to make the API key (and we have switch and PS4 anyhow)

Wished I could've got Netflix working but it's kind of tricky if I recall, with a mediocre UI, vs "real" Netflix.

What about you guys, what have you done to your system that makes you particularly happy with it, beyond the stock skin and functions in the tool?

• I ditched all my slingbox/slingcatcher setup and replaced with 2 RPI's...much better setup for placeshifting/recordings plus retrogaming and all the rest LE can offer..

• I have a X96 Max+ not with LE, but the other one. I installed netflix with no problems. I have a usb tv tuner, so have a tvhead server & client running.

I also have an HD homerun with that server running on my nas.

I used to use zomboided for a vpn manager, but I don't use it anymore.

I have tried jellyfin with docker but gave up. Have used Plex addon but uninstalled that.

I have tried to install mysql, but not had much luck, I might try again when I get my new nas this week.

I found an addon called onmute, which means with the volume right down, subtitles show up, useful if watching tv late at night.

Skin, MQ8

• For me it's about music- the combo of LE and Yatse is great, along with add-ons for SoundCloud, Bandcamp and my 2 favourite local radio stations here in Aust PBS and triple r. Yatse means no need to turn on the TV or even go in the house to turn on LE, cue music etc. For parties etc can leave a laptop with chorus open and people can choose music.

Have been setting up streaming to a Chromecast recently with bubbleUPnP transcoding, simple cast to an outdoor projector.

Everything just seems possible to achieve with enough time.