lots of errors in log, help solve them?

• Just recent i noticed some slow videos when trying to play them on my kodi player.

mostly youtube content needs a lots of time to load, but also the RSS feed is taking to much time and it goes in timeout.

i ve post the kodi log into pastbin -->

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

is anyone able to help me out here?

Edited once, last by shanquish (July 14, 2020 at 7:29 PM).

• Official Post

You may want to clean up your system a bit. Things like the <useddsfanart> tag in your advancedsettings.xml was deprecated in v17 Krypton. References to Frodo and XBMC-names is also a bit 'meh'.

MYSQL: Connected to version 5.5.62-MariaDB is also an old version, which may soon not be supported anymore.

You do have "Wait for network" enabled?

Also activate the system default skin in case of trouble... which is Estuary in Kodi 18. Confluence is now a 3rd party skin.

Is the Youtube add-on uptodate? It does require an API key these days.

• You may want to clean up your system a bit. Things like the <useddsfanart> tag in your advancedsettings.xml was deprecated in v17 Krypton. References to Frodo and XBMC-names is also a bit 'meh'.

MYSQL: Connected to version 5.5.62-MariaDB is also an old version, which may soon not be supported anymore.

You do have "Wait for network" enabled?

Also activate the system default skin in case of trouble... which is Estuary in Kodi 18. Confluence is now a 3rd party skin.

Is the Youtube add-on uptodate? It does require an API key these days.

thank for the advice, i will clean it up a bit with your suggestions and do soms works on upgrades.

the youtube addon is 6.8.2, and i have already gathered a API key long ago, so that's working fine that part

• i think i figured it out, it was my pi-hole who was slowing things down.

i reinstalled the pi-hole, and no speed issues anymore on kodi devices anymore.

it is a bit strange to me, all my clients recieved 2 DNS servers from DHCP, first is the pi-hole, second is the backup Quad9 DNS.

only the Kodi client slows down, windows clients didn't have issues.