No more FLAC support

• Hi!

I have some troubled to access some flac files. In the log, I can read:

2020-03-31 17:59:00.462 T:140537515427584 ERROR: Init: Error opening file nfs://192.168.0.5/data/Musique/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx.flac

2020-03-31 17:59:00.462 T:140537515427584 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file nfs://192.168.0.5/data/Musique/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx.flac

2020-03-31 17:59:00.462 T:140537515427584 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder

But I can read the files from another machine, using:

$ vlc nfs://192.168.0.5/data/Musique/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx.flac

How can I check from kodi, in a console, if I can access to the file? Is there a maximum depth for nested dirs?

Thanks,

Frédéric

• The log I posted above are from kodi.log.

And yes, LibreElec can decode flac, as I have such files, which I added long ago, I can still play.

I made a test, using the Kodi file manager: I can't copy a flac file, but I can copy the cover.jpg file which is in the same dir!!! As if the system refuse to access .flac files. Could it be an extension issue (more than 3 chars)?

Any idea?

Note: Always provide full debug logs. Don't cut the log to parts you think which might be interesting. You might overlook something which might be interesting for others to solve your issue.

As you don't want to provide the information as requested here, we can't help you anymore.

BTW: Flac plays flawlessly on 9.2.1 on my RPi4.

• There where nothing else in the log file, I can assure you (the log was the first after reboot).

But I found the issue: it was a nfs access problem! My NAS manage rights as sh..t, and uses ACL; some of dir permissions was strange, and didn't prevent to list files, but did prevent to read these files :o/

Al works fine now. Thanks for your help.

PS: BTW, is there a command in the console to play a file using the nfs://xxx syntax, like I did with vlc on my other computer? It would have show me the problem...