[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• [hr]

1GB RAM is enough. I cannot comment on HDR for the moment, I have no equipment to implement it.

For the first time i try to play an HDR video (UHD demo like LG Chess Demo or Nasa Demo).
    My samsung tv switch as HDR input, so HDR/HDR10 and HEVC works correctly, hw can decode a 60mbit streaming (but with buffering due to the slow ethernet); don't know if the HDR is correct anyway.
    i didn't try and HLG demo (HLG is the HDR on the dvb-s streamg).
    Thanks in advance for your job.
    [hr]
    I can confirm, no HLG support (no HDR for ts streming)!

Edited once, last by mrm (March 20, 2017 at 10:26 PM).

• same files worked on my mini m8s II.
    Unplug power on unit, insert sd card, then with toothpick in recovery hole in bottom, plug power. Hold toothpick in hole until LibreELEC logo appears, then pull out.

Tried it again with the toothpick way. Didn't work. But I did notice that it couldn't mount the sd-card.
    Tried it again with the USB-drive, that one did boot. Thanks!

Edited once, last by r2d3 (March 21, 2017 at 10:54 AM).

• Poida Please check 7.0.3.012g for this issue.

No matter how far back I go, the same issue. Once, after trying the 64bit build of 7.0.3.011 the keyboard was detected when I rebooted to Android on Nand, then no more.
    I'm sure I'll eventually track down an auto-run script for Android to simulate un / re-plugging the keyboard in, so don't waste too much time on this, as I rarely use Android anyhow.
    Thanks for taking a look at it :D
    [hr]

If i decide to install it on the internal memory, do all my settings that I already configured come over?

Yes, at least if you use the installtointernal command.

Edited once, last by Poida (March 21, 2017 at 11:40 AM).

• Greetings,

Dear Kszaq, this patch is really good, just the 4K channels in the TVHeadend system are instantly interrupted. But I think it can be ignored.

I mean, I think you should use it, really, channel transitions are very good.

Best regards...

• No matter how far back I go, the same issue. Once, after trying the 64bit build of 7.0.3.011 the keyboard was detected when I rebooted to Android on Nand, then no more.
    I'm sure I'll eventually track down an auto-run script for Android to simulate un / re-plugging the keyboard in, so don't waste too much time on this, as I rarely use Android anyhow.
    Thanks for taking a look at it :D
    [hr]

Yes, at least if you use the installtointernal command.

Thx will use this tonight :).

• Greetings,

Dear Kszaq, this patch is really good, just the 4K channels in the TVHeadend system are instantly interrupted. But I think it can be ignored.

Best regards...

I disagree. As per my earlier posts, this has broken live TV from DVBViewer for UK Freeview HD channels (H264). I hope kszaq rolls it back until it can be fixed properly otherwise I'm going to be stuck on 8.0.0.e.

Edited once, last by renzz (March 21, 2017 at 8:44 PM).

• Greetings,

Best regards...

Live 4k dvb-s2 streams working fine with my installation. TVHeadend server is remote on a cubieboard.

• Here's a debug log where the A/V sync issue happen with twitch streams cSYgL If i bring up the PlayerDebug while the streams is playing i can see the vq% is around 40ish while the aq% is 99

I can do the same test from windows to show the difference in it if you need it

Edited once, last by dazed (March 21, 2017 at 1:57 PM).

• Live 4k dvb-s2 streams working fine with my installation. TVHeadend server is remote on a cubieboard.

The same.
    TVHeadend and 4k channel works perfectly (just initial buffering).
    Anyway, the HLG is unsupported due to TV.
    The HDR seems works correctly.