Unofficial LE for RK356x RK3328\RK3399 RK3588(s)

• Here is the proper file for 4330 and 4334

Hello RetroFan90

Bluetooth can't get it to work yet, I don't know if it depends on a new dtb file or the kernel. Or just need to add the driver, but I could never get it to work.

Anyway, my tvbox 99% works, everything works perfectly except the Bluetooth and being able to install Libreelec in the internal memory.

I hope the developers can help us here.

• noticed that rock64 does not trigger bt2020 / rec2020 even when playing hdr contents at least on sony bravia.

Guys - just checking if this is an issue that only I am experiencing. I just confirmed that this problem occurs on Samsung TVs as well. Basically, the colors are dull because the correct colorspace is not chosen when playing HDR contents. It is not as bad as failing to HDR at all but the color is definitely dull. Any help would be appreciated.

• I tried it on my cs968 I get hdmi and ethernet working but after a while the screen from hdmi goes black but I have access via ssh. If I restart i have hdmi output for a while. an thoughts?

Edited once, last by billyme (December 21, 2021 at 7:55 PM).

• I tried it on my cs968 I get hdmi and ethernet working but after a while the screen from hdmi goes black but I have access via ssh. If I restart i have hdmi output for a while. an thoughts?

it will have something to do with the kodi screensaver? Because you can turn that off or modify it (system / interface / screensaver).

• No since this happening when im using it actively. If I change the dtb to the cs968 i dont get picture at all. If i use the ugoos which is the default one i get picture as i described. Any thoughts?

• Code
    Do you use 1080p 60hz resolution or lower? With the first it should work without problem

No since this happening when im using it actively. If I change the dtb to the cs968 i dont get picture at all. If i use the ugoos which is the default one i get picture as i described. Any thoughts?

• Does LibreElec work well on generic RockChip boxes?

If you are talking about TV boxes, no, they are not supported.

Are there plans to support recent SoCs like RK3566 and RK3568?

This is already being implemented. I am making test builds for rk356x, but the KODI interface does not work in them yet.

There is still required some mainline kernel work to be done for video.

Hi Alex

Using the latest patches for VOP2, I am building a version of LE with a 5.16 kernel. The system starts normally, there is a primary LE splash screen, the partition is expanded (the process is correctly displayed on HDMI). Next comes a reboot and an attempt to launch KODI. But the interface (GUI) is not starting yet. Maybe I'm building KODI incorrectly (other options are needed). In Armbian, the XFCE desktop is working and the system can already be used to play video (minimal) with HDMI audio. I am testing these assemblies on Station M2\P2, Armbian has the main equipment running (HDMI USB LAN1\2 HDMI sound). :)

• vindio74 i used the file above for my cs968 (rk3188) and everything works fine but after a while i loss the picture from the hdmi. Is there anything i can do about it? Maybe a change in extlinux.conf ? balbes150 can you help?

I'm afraid I can't help either. As far as I know there is no libreelec source code publicy available for rk3188.

Latest imgs shared by balbes150 doesn't boot in my Minix X7, let's hope that any of the developpers can dedicate some time in the future.

• Hi,

I have a Minix Neo X7 and would like to start testing this new LibreELEC. From reading all previous posts, I understand there are some caveats, like having to use a usb dongle for network connection.

Until now, I was able to boot an old Debian Wheezy version on my X7, using the instructions on: https://thomasheinz.net/install-debian-on-minix-neo-x7/

For LibreELEC I need:

"Install linuxium bootloader Linuxium's Bootloader software to dual boot Android and Linux - Linuxium"

But this link is not available anymore and I cannot find any download for this boot loader.

Can somebody help me to a copy?

• Hi, from my experience with my Minix X7 you can flash the img prepared by balbes 150 that I shared last Nov' 24th in an SD card. Native wifi and ethernet are not working, so you will need a wifi dongle for network connection. None of the later images shared for rk3188 boot in my system.

Regards