Video Calibration gone after reboot..

• Everytime I boot into kodi, I go into video calibration to reduce screen size. I altered settings so kodi can alter and delete files. It keeps library settings just fine. But everytime I need to downsize the screensize in video calibration..

Even using overscan_top, bottom left, right settings into config.txt did not turn out well.

I'm not sure how a log file would benefit here. Is this a general bug? I know most people don't care since they use monitors or hdtvs.. But I use it to get netflix on for my retro gaming consoles.. I can leave it on and set it when I do turn it on,, it just irks me a little.

Is there a fix for this yet or do I just need to be patient?

• It would help if you had advised us of your HW (RPi, X86 etc) and release of LE you are using.

Might be Similar

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Check whether you have picture optimization activated at your TV settings (is it HDMI TV?). Picture optimization often increases the picture size beyond the edges. Deactivate those option(s) to stay inside the screen edges, and no video calibration will be needed on the LE side.