RPi4 - LE 9.2 freezing after boot in Menu

• Hi there, sometimes on cec adapter loaded, sometimes after i do something in the menu

i tried both hdmi ports and having the same problem.

if iam unplug network it is booting fine, i iam booting with network it freezes....

its a fresh install, just have an advanced config with simple mysql settings and hypersion is also installed...

if iam disable hyperion the problem still exist...

if iam disable the advanced settings the problem is gone.....

the problems is exist from the beginning with the pi4 and LE Alpha and Betas

in the attachment are my log files and advancedsettings

• If you mean xem the crypto currency then no (though i don't see the the relation to the subject).

Since my problem happens on clean/new install it not related to any addon setup/install.

• No I don't use it , My problem seem to be related to jpg proccessing which causes kodi to freeze/hang for few seconds/minutes form time to time or even crash.

• No I don't use it , My problem seem to be related to jpg proccessing which causes kodi to freeze/hang for few seconds/minutes form time to time or even crash.

Same here, if iam set a movie to "watched" state on the title menu this movie disappear from the main page than kodi hang for few minutes or crash and sometimes reboot

• I ordered now the 4gb version... I will try again, I hope. It's a ram problem and the 1gb ist just not enough

• I received my 4gb pi4 today, it is working fine so far, no crash or something, so I think the 1gb model is too small or there is a memory leak problem