Different Transmission

• Yes, this repo had a working build repository.lsellens.zip

Unfortunately your repo build didnt work for my Pi 2 Model B / LibreELEC (official): 8.2.2 (RPi2.arm)

When i tried to start the demon i got

transmission-daemon: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.38: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

• Yea, followed the instruction on your repo, installed the repo, installed addon service.transmission

When it didn't start automatically, i got to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/, and tried transmission-start, which gave me an error i stated above.

Is this correct?

After that i just installed this guy repo, and followed the same procedure. It was fine.

• Yea, followed the instruction on your repo, installed the repo, installed addon service.transmission

When it didn't start automatically, i got to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/, and tried transmission-start, which gave me an error i stated above.

Is this correct?

After that i just installed this guy repo, and followed the same procedure. It was fine.

Transmission 8.2.14 for RPi2 works fine on LibreELEC 8.2.2 here.

• Transmission 8.2.14 for RPi2 works fine on LibreELEC 8.2.2 here.

Maybe the problem i had, was related to the fact that i have upgraded from openelec with the same addon.

Anyway, i've got what i need, one way, or the other.

But still, new development team got really strange views on the matter. putting aside the addons the previous team were handling perfectly.

Seriously, this is an open source community, the one that made onion, tor, p2p network working. And now these guys.

• Maybe the problem i had, was related to the fact that i have upgraded from openelec with the same addon.

Anyway, i've got what i need, one way, or the other.

But still, new development team got really strange views on the matter. putting aside the addons the previous team were handling perfectly.

Seriously, this is an open source community, the one that made onion, tor, p2p network working. And now these guys.

Open source means that you can take things in your own hands, not that others will fulfill your every wish ;)

• His wish is shared by many, so don't make it out like he's selfish...

We have enough people telling us what is legal and what is not, certainly we don't expect that from a contributor to an opensource project