RPI4 - HDMI-CEC not working

• Alright guys, I somehow have to apologize. I have had the chance now to re-test with a different microSD card and went for the installation with PINN (a NOOBS enhancement) to test 10.0.2 again and see whether the CEC problem still persists - and tada, it is working like a charm now (as before with 9.2.7) 🥳

Thanks for the hint, which forced me to get rid of berryboot and try something different, which in the end led to a solution.

So to summarize, it was not the ArgonPi case, nor the cabling or AV receiver nor TV - just good old software issues. 😉

Also Audio Passthrough is now working as expected.

With PINN, I can still run a Libreelec 10.0.2 and Retropie native dual boot 🌟

I just wanted to let you know, you are awesome for developing all of this!

Cheers,
    Jens

• Thanks for the hint, which forced me to get rid of berryboot and try something different, which in the end led to a solution.

I was sure we added a middle-finger icon to the smilies to deal with BerryBoot Q's .. but we appear to have gone polite-mode in the forum at some point. I'll just have to feign surprise instead :S

• the 'Back' button on the home screen opens the Weather App/Window in Kodi.

Did you find an answer to this? I've noticed on a new Samsung TV the Exit button occasionally brings up the weather window. I've remapped it to be a context menu button but it's certainly behaving strange. It appears to function as delete in PVR instead of bringing up the context menu.

Also, does the guide button and channel up/down work for you? It works on my old Samsung but not new one.

I was hoping if there was some device we could set up in universal remote so we can use these buttons with Kodi.