Posts by misterx_2k3

Alright guys, I somehow have to apologize. I have had the chance now to re-test with a different microSD card and went for the installation with PINN (a NOOBS enhancement) to test 10.0.2 again and see whether the CEC problem still persists - and tada, it is working like a charm now (as before with 9.2.7) 🥳

Thanks for the hint, which forced me to get rid of berryboot and try something different, which in the end led to a solution.

So to summarize, it was not the ArgonPi case, nor the cabling or AV receiver nor TV - just good old software issues. 😉

Also Audio Passthrough is now working as expected.

With PINN, I can still run a Libreelec 10.0.2 and Retropie native dual boot 🌟

I just wanted to let you know, you are awesome for developing all of this!

Cheers,
    Jens

On my Raspberry Pi4, CEC is also not working.

I have an ArgonPi One Case (first one with still having two microHDMI instead of regular HDMI), and everything works fine when using LE 9.2.7 (even before with LE 8.X with the same TV, but that might also have been my former RPi3). So I doubt that the issue is hardware (case) related for me, but a kernel / software topic.

I have a berryboot installation running with both LE 9.2.7 and LE 10.0.1 currently.

I can select the boot entry in berryboot with my remote control when it boots up like a charm, it works out of the box. I am using the official RPi microHDMI cable.

When I boot LE 9, kodi can be controlled with no problem using the Remote Control. I get the regular Pulse Eight CEC popup when booting into LE 9.

Once I restart and boot up LE 10 (selected via CEC with the remote control!), it boots up - but no popup for Pulse Eight CEC.

The only thing I can see is a mouse cursor in the top left corner for one or two seconds after boot up is finished, but no chance for CEC.

Also, audio passthrough is not showing up in the settings (which also is working fine in LE 9 without problems).

Anyone has a suggestion here?

My point is, the complete same installation is supporting CEC before LE 10, so cabling or the case imho cannot be the issue (like soldering etc.).

Thanks for any thoughts or solution proposals 😎