mini mx

• And what if you accidentally still do brick your box?
    The LibreELEC team has no hands-on experience at all with most of those cheap crap boxes.
    We cannot always guarantee a 100% working system on any box. Even on the Intel x86-64 boxes.

A mini mx box costs even less than a Raspberry Pi.
    Take a chance. Live your life.

• Look through this, I know it's long LibreELEC

If you install to microsd card first, it shouldn't affect the android part of the box.

I have a Beelink MinimxIII & had no problems with installing to sd. I didn't have to muck about with device trees.

• If you're worried about bricking, follow the advice that's already there and install to sd card. This will not brick your box if you have the wrong files. If you have and it won't run, all you have to do is remove the sd card and reboot and you will be back to android running from Nand.

You can then try other files until you get it right.

I run from sd all the time on my S905 box.

• yes aqnd im asking if i have the correct files and no one as said anything all im asking for is some guidance so i dont brick my device

You should not brick your device if you follow the procedure to boot and run LE from external SD.
    Depending on how much RAM and how fast your Eth is you should choose between
    gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb
    gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb
    gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb
    gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb
    There are also RealtekWiFi variants if that's your WiFi chip.

Success

• thank you guys for the help at last if all words from sd card

how easy is it to replace andriod on the nand ?

and i heard that u can install vnc on LE

Which i would like to do as the box is for my garndparents and would be fantastic if they run in to problems for e to remote in and assist