Silly Question

• Iridium - that seems so weird since he is not asking for support on the addons, or compatibility with those addons. Also really hard to enforce he can uninstall/disable and repost the the log and then re-enable/install them. At the very end there is no difference we did not change anything, just made it harder to interact with people.

Rickt1962 - look at your log man, "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi" - this is from an Android machine, most likely you are looking at the wrong log file.

Iridium - sorry if I overstepped.

• Iridium - that seems so weird since he is not asking for support on the addons, or compatibility with those addons. Also really hard to enforce he can uninstall/disable and repost the the log and then re-enable/install them. At the very end there is no difference we did not change anything, just made it harder to interact with people.

We can never rule out the possibility that one of those banned addons could be causing the issues as long as they are in there. A lot of those addons are very intrusive.

If they temporarily uninstall those addons and post a log, we rule out that possibility.

• Official Post

LE as a part of Kodi - we follow their guide lines.

"While Team Kodi does not regulate what users install or use, we offer no support when your install includes add-ons that violate the forum rules. Failure to do so may result in a ban. "

So if you have a banned addon installed- irrelevant of the request - you will not get any support from us, and we request that other members (DRAGO4k) follow this guideline to the limit.

• LE as a part of Kodi - we follow their guide lines.

"While Team Kodi does not regulate what users install or use, we offer no support when your install includes add-ons that violate the forum rules. Failure to do so may result in a ban. "

So if you have a banned addon installed- irrelevant of the request - you will not get any support from us, and we request that other members (DRAGO4k) follow this guideline to the limit.

I have no addons on my GIGABYTE box except for HDhomerun and iheart radio that's why this is all so strange ! OK Reformat the C drive installed LE using a LibreELEC USB SD creator picked AMD/Intel/NVidia Generic.86_64-9.0.2.img.gz

And this is what the log looks like http://ix.io/100u

Straight out of the Twilight Zone

P.S. I thought we are on 18.3 version ?