Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• The passthrough audio configuration options have failed to appear after the upgrade. Is there a reason not to exist anymore? still work?

I skipped some updates and went directly to the 20201022 version. I don't have have the audio passthrough issue and I am happy to report that the youtube bug seems to be resolved.

• I only want a ALL WORKING image of LibreELEC for my Orange Pi Lite 2. I buyed a week ago and cannot make it work. Wifi and Bluetooth doesnt work :(

StaticallyLinked, y see in your sign thay you work whit the same board... Cau you provide me with your same working img? Or at least make me know what to do?

Thanks in advance ;)

• So there´s some older version with working Python 3.7? And with that working Wifi and BT? :/

Of course, you can compile your own image based on the commits before the change (I made instructions that can be found on page 71). But if you don't want to go through that trouble I compiled an image based on upstream before Python was upgraded to 3.8. After installing that version and configuring your network you can also install the latest nightly using the upgrade images, network settings will be preseved but you won't be able to change it (I think), I don't know if the same applies to Bluetooth since I don't use it.

My image: https://mega.nz/file/3sVmSTIQ#…LVpzHc5LTBftLao

Digital signature of the image (sha256): hastebin

• Of course, you can compile your own image based on the commits before the change (I made instructions that can be found on page 71). But if you don't want to go through that trouble I compiled an image based on upstream before Python was upgraded to 3.8. After installing that version and configuring your network you can also install the latest nightly using the upgrade images, network settings will be preseved but you won't be able to change it (I think), I don't know if the same applies to Bluetooth since I don't use it.

My image: https://mega.nz/file/3sVmSTIQ#…LVpzHc5LTBftLao

Digital signature of the image (sha256): hastebin

Youre so kind!!! Thank you so much! Ill try to install and update and report if settings preserved and BT works ;)

• Can't get Pine64 to boot with any of the images, i've tried so far:

Code
    LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-nightly-20191226-b814aab-pine64.img
    LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-nightly-20191226-b814aab-pine64-plus.img
    LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-nightly-20201027-b2ff85b-pine64.img
    LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-nightly-20201027-b2ff85b-pine64-plus.img

and get the same error:

Any help greatly appreciated.

The board itself is fine as i was able to boot it using Armbian_20.08.1_Pine64_buster_current_5.8.5.img image without any problems.

• Can't get Pine64 to boot with any of the images,

Your board has 1 GiB of RAM, so you should use pine64-plus image. Only real difference is in network configuration.

Anyway, I just tested LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-nightly-20201027-b2ff85b-pine64-plus.img.gz image and it works fine on my pine64 plus (2 GiB RAM) board.

and get the same error:

Unfortunately, these errors are a bit misleading. Driver gets re-loaded later and succeeds, so these errors are always visible, even when boot works fine.

What you should do is to remove "quiet" and "console=tty1" from extlinux.conf file. That way you will get full output on serial.

• well, it actually boots and i can access it though ssh using default login/password, but KODI UI is not working most of the times and is full of glitches.... Is there anything i can collect (logs/debug info) and provide to you that might help to solve this?

Best regards

• I tried clean install - it works until it tries to load LibreELEC addon for Kodi - then Kodi becomes glitchy and not usable

• I just tested libreelec on the orange pi 3 and it is wonderful.

The problem is that I have not managed to install a frontend or make the emulationstation work,

retroarch or zack morris ...

Could someone help me install it on the kodi ??

• Hi

I have just tried LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20201031-cf5a710-orangepi-pc-plus on my orange pi pc plus, and it works great. Many thanks for the hard work.

One thing I am missing however, and prevents me from drooping my old openelec setup, is the ability to use pin PA17 (available on pin 4 of camera connector) for spdif audio.

Are there any plans to enable this in a future build (or maybe I can already activate this via a config file somewhere, as I did by modifying /boot/script.bin on my openelec build?)