Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• When trying to install an addon from the 9.80.5 folder, it fails with "addon does not have the correct structure". Do i miss something?

Installed image: LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20200908-465ddcc-beelink-x2.img.gz

Addon: 9.80.5-ARMv7-arm-game.libretro-2.1.0.1.zip

• Hi, idk if I should be reporting this as these are nightly builds, but just in case I should. I've been testing daily nightly builds for orangepi lite2 for a couple weeks and have an issue with the latest ones. During the initial setup after install it doesn't allow me to enter the wifi user/pass, when I select the wifi network and click on connect nothing happens, just returns to the wifi selection list, which seems to detect the networks just fine. Same thing happens on libreelec settings after finishing.

Last build I've seen it working fine is LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200815101247-6063236-orangepi-lite2.img which was available for download until just a few days ago but no longer.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it's an issue since the board doesn't have any ethernet port.

• LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20200915-1fcfe6a-orangepi-pc.img.gz

1) I have the same issue with WiFi:

During the initial setup after install it doesn't allow me to enter the wifi user/pass, when I select the wifi network and click on connect nothing happens, just returns to the wifi selection list, which seems to detect the networks just fine.

2) I have no sound in the main menu via HDMI, tried different ALSA audio output devices in the settings but none of the 4 works.

Audio problems were reported by others:

test LibreELEC-A20.arm-9.80-devel-4c80f82-cubieboard2 hdmi-audio not work

not too much comment after LibreELEC-A20.arm-9.80-devel-2f50060

• Gass Can you check Linux version on the working image? Can you provide output of dmesg on newest image? I don't have this particular board, so I can't debug issue directly.

ilyaigpetrov OrangePi PC doesn't have integrated wifi. What kind of wifi dongle you're using? Regarding audio - I tested very latest build on my H3 board and HDMI audio works just fine. Note that there is zero common code for HDMI audio between A20 and H3 so I doubt it's same issue.

• Hi Jernej! I am testing (using) your image and nightly updates for the whole summer on my Orange Pi Plus 2e. What I still don't understand is some sort of pretty heavy video lagging when navigating the menus while there is video playing at the background. I hoped that some nightly images would solve this issue but I have installed many of them till the current version and that lagging is still present, unfortunately.

Perhaps this is just due to the board's CPU/GPU limitations (too weak for Kodi 19/LibreELEC 9) and that would be never solved on these boards? Could you tell me some words about this issue, please? Thanks for your great work!