Posts by Gass

Systemd update caused some issues which should be fixed in new nightly image tomorrow. Can you test it once it's updated? Not sure if this is the cause of your issue or not, just a hunch.

Just tried today's nightly LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-nightly-20201014-fede07e-orangepi-lite2.img and the result is the same. First boot completes and expands the filesystem, second boot is stuck LE logo.

If this is of any help:

LibreELEC:/ # dmesg

LibreELEC:/ # connmanctl

Display Spoiler

connmanctl> enable wifi

wifi is already enabled

connmanctl> scan wifi

Error /net/connman/technology/wifi: Not supported

Please ask for any other info I might be able to provide.

Hi, idk if I should be reporting this as these are nightly builds, but just in case I should. I've been testing daily nightly builds for orangepi lite2 for a couple weeks and have an issue with the latest ones. During the initial setup after install it doesn't allow me to enter the wifi user/pass, when I select the wifi network and click on connect nothing happens, just returns to the wifi selection list, which seems to detect the networks just fine. Same thing happens on libreelec settings after finishing.

Last build I've seen it working fine is LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200815101247-6063236-orangepi-lite2.img which was available for download until just a few days ago but no longer.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it's an issue since the board doesn't have any ethernet port.