Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Hey, guys. Caught a weird bug. Appears only when watching a movie or video. A few seconds after watching a movie or video, the screen turns black. If you pull the hdmi cable out and back, the colors are all green and can only be treated by turning off the TV completely and turning on the TV. But after some time after watching it all repeats again. If you don't watch the video but just navigate through the menu, it never happens. What can it be?

• And one more question. Will there be support for 4k 60Hz? Because a few addons that give a stream at 60Hz at a resolution of 4k 30Hz incorrectly synchronize video and audio track. It turns out that you need to go down to 1920x1080 60Hz to display everything correctly.

• Official Post

Which branch of your GitHub repository do you use for releasing images for OrangePi Plus 2E ?

None, because 1) all relevant changes are already in LibreELEC github and 2) nightlies are not released by me but by LE buildbot. Just use official LibreELEC github master and you're good to go.

Will there be support for 4k 60Hz?

You didn't say which board or SoC. Only H6 is capable of that. Of course support for that is planned for H6, but I can't say when.

Hey, guys. Caught a weird bug. Appears only when watching a movie or video. A few seconds after watching a movie or video, the screen turns black. If you pull the hdmi cable out and back, the colors are all green and can only be treated by turning off the TV completely and turning on the TV. But after some time after watching it all repeats again. If you don't watch the video but just navigate through the menu, it never happens. What can it be?

Which board and what is the resolution of the TV?

• and one more problem i found. I think this bug by CEC adapter. If press forward button too fast then finely video freezes as still image but the timer keeps going anyway. If after this press stop button then board hangs up and has to reboot only. And since I use Orange Pi 3 as a media center, and often rewind videos, it happens all the time. What i need to do? Increase the delay of pressing again in the settings?

• and one more problem i found. I think this bug by CEC adapter. If press forward button too fast then finely video freezes as still image but the timer keeps going anyway. If after this press stop button then board hangs up and has to reboot only. And since I use Orange Pi 3 as a media center, and often rewind videos, it happens all the time. What i need to do? Increase the delay of pressing again in the settings?

increase delay for second tap up to 650ms, situation a little better but not fine

• Hey guys i am the new one on deck ... but first of all thanks to jernej which provides us some super Builds even if they are stated as Alpha or Nightlies - Thanks for the Awesome Work!!!! -

Now my question is it possible to kill the welcome Message on any way because i am stuck on it .... in the first sec's of start i can navigate to all things but then there comes the Libreelec welcome Message (just like when you installed it new) but with no buttons or any text on it .... I am using Kore (the android app) to navigate, my mouse and my remote of my tv which is some kind of RF or Bluetooth and works with HDMI-CEC ... so any Suggestion? or should i just formate the SD-Card and reinstallt it ?

if you need any more information just ask me

Thanks keep on like this !

• It was very simple .... but so hard to find the problem ......

As the board was fresh booted i was able to navigate to the options and change the skin ( i was so upset about the navigation in it so i wanted to change it .... as i changed the skin the welcome message came up again but this time with text and buttoms..... and yes it was an alternative skin thats why it was not able to show anything .....

Sorry for bothering you with this dumb of me

• I have two streams which seem to have same audio- & video- specs, but one shows just fine (1), while the other one does not show the picture whatsoever (2). What could be the issue? Where should I look? Thanks in adv.

• First of all, thank you for your work, the best tuned image for the orange PC I have tested!

HDMI-CEC works great with my Samsung TV (H series).

My problem reates to HEVC 265 processing. I bought DVB-T2 USB stick Astrometa (Sony chip CXD2837ER). I use the latest addon Tvheadend 4.2./Tvheadend client. Scan of programs/mapping finishes OK. Problem is in case of some HD DVBT2 programs with HEVC codec.

One second after the channel switch the screen freezes and then if I switch to any other HEVC channels there is only green screen. The only solution is reboot. MPEG2 channels are OK. Where can be the problem? Is it possible to improve the stability somehow? Thank you.

• if play 4k BD-remux with hardware acceleration there's sound, but no video just a green screen

if turn off hardware acceleration, the video appears but you can't watch it because it slows and lags without acceleration.

• goosh can you dump few seconds of the stream into a file and link it here? It's impossible to debug issue otherwise.

mastero Note that H265 is known to have issues. I would ask you too to provide video sample which exhibits the issue. I guess you can dump DVB video stream on PC.

I recorded the sample from Tvheadend stream on PC-VLC player (attached here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qopvl01etb97bjmkyyvvnw6vf26l-mni). I tried to stream this HD channel directly to my H series TV Samsung (non-HEVC prcessor) and to my surprise it is capable to play it without problems. I guess it can be something with video stream processing in KODI....?