Posts by Meghrabi4U

It was very simple .... but so hard to find the problem ......

As the board was fresh booted i was able to navigate to the options and change the skin ( i was so upset about the navigation in it so i wanted to change it .... as i changed the skin the welcome message came up again but this time with text and buttoms..... and yes it was an alternative skin thats why it was not able to show anything .....

Sorry for bothering you with this dumb of me

Hey guys i am the new one on deck ... but first of all thanks to jernej which provides us some super Builds even if they are stated as Alpha or Nightlies - Thanks for the Awesome Work!!!! -

Now my question is it possible to kill the welcome Message on any way because i am stuck on it .... in the first sec's of start i can navigate to all things but then there comes the Libreelec welcome Message (just like when you installed it new) but with no buttons or any text on it .... I am using Kore (the android app) to navigate, my mouse and my remote of my tv which is some kind of RF or Bluetooth and works with HDMI-CEC ... so any Suggestion? or should i just formate the SD-Card and reinstallt it ?

if you need any more information just ask me

Thanks keep on like this !