Full Airplay support in future builds.

• I’m concerned by this subject.

I’m running LE 8.1.10 on my S905x. I notice that Airplay doesn’t work anymore (from my Mac or my iDevices). On a friend’s box (same model, same device, same build), Airplay works but only from his PC.

I am willing to help with testing if necessary as I don’t have programming skills.

Thanks to everyone who could work on this.

• I’m concerned by this subject.

I’m running LE 8.1.10 on my S905x. I notice that Airplay doesn’t work anymore (from my Mac or my iDevices). On a friend’s box (same model, same device, same build), Airplay works but only from his PC.

I am willing to help with testing if necessary as I don’t have programming skills.

Thanks to everyone who could work on this.

Please see my post directly before yours to understand why the Airplay support situation is unlikely to improve.

• Please see my post directly before yours to understand why the Airplay support situation is unlikely to improve.

yes i inderstand that. But I find it intriguing that under some (non-totally defined) conditions it can work. That's what makes me think (but probably falsely) that most of the work is already done.

• Mickey016, if you can make it work universally, go for it. In the meantime, don't expect open source devotees to spend too much time making closed protocols work.

I’m sorry if my messages looked like I was expecting something but I wasn’t pressing anybody to do anything. Maybe my bad english doesn’t reflect what I have in my mind. Anyway, thanks to all the contributors

• Perhaps you can give Mr. Cook from Apple a quick call, and ask him to stop f*cking around with Airplay's functions every couple of months. Kodi has to reverse-engineer the whole Airplay workings, and probably for some odd reason, Apple is not too happy with that.

In short, it can probably be fixed (again), until Apple breaks it again.

It's cause they want you to buy the Apple TV instead :)