[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• for some reason this box don,t see the image write on sdcard think protected from minix and don,t boot up from sdcard if i go to recovery mode i see sdcard with empty folder and nothing to install if i install from zip package this update running and start libreelec from internal memory only no android anymore i don,t need android so i have install your latest kodi 17 1000 version on the box all running oke only wired i have connection no option for wifi wifi enabled only there are no poppup wifi conection to choose from so wifi not working for me it will be great if you can fix this for me

Show the output of fw_printenv after trying to activate the multi-boot with the test files.

• LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6_20161115.img.gz works great via SD card but I will try Krypton and the image from the catalog LAN1000 tomorrow. I saw some comments you made on Freaktab forum about a "glitch" in the file? Can you better explain what if anything needs to be modified?

Edited once, last by 7up (December 9, 2016 at 5:05 AM).

• fw_printenv

LibreELEC (community) Version: 8.0.0
    LibreELEC:~ # fw_printenv
    bootargs=console=ttyAMA0,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rw
    bootcmd=run distro_bootcmd
    bootdelay=2
    baudrate=115200
    arch=arm
    cpu=armv8
    board=hikey
    board_name=hikey
    vendor=hisilicon
    soc=hi6220
    kernel_name=Image
    kernel_addr_r=0x00080000
    fdt_name=hi6220-hikey.dtb
    fdt_addr_r=0x02000000
    fdt_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    initrd_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    mmc_boot=if mmc dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype mmc; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_net_usb_start=usb start
    usb_boot=usb start; if usb dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype usb; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
    boot_scripts=boot.scr.uimg boot.scr
    boot_script_dhcp=boot.scr.uimg
    boot_targets=usb0 mmc1 dhcp
    boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf
    scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; then echo Found ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; run boot_extlinux; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi
    boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${script}; source ${scriptaddr}
    scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${script}; then echo Found U-Boot script ${prefix}${script}; run boot_a_script; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi; done
    scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for prefix in ${boot_prefixes}; do run scan_dev_for_extlinux; run scan_dev_for_scripts; done
    scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env exists devplist || setenv devplist 1; for distro_bootpart in ${devplist}; do if fstype ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} bootfstype; then run scan_dev_for_boot; fi; done
    bootcmd_usb0=setenv devnum 0; run usb_boot
    bootcmd_mmc1=setenv devnum 1; run mmc_boot
    bootcmd_dhcp=run boot_net_usb_start; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_script_dhcp}; then source ${scriptaddr}; fi
    distro_bootcmd=for target in ${boot_targets}; do run bootcmd_${target}; done
    bootfromrecovery=1
    bootfromnand=1

LibreELEC:~ # udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio\:0001\:1/
    P: /devices/platform/aml_sdio.0/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DEVPATH=/devices/platform/aml_sdio.0/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DRIVER=bcmsdh_sdmmc
    E: MODALIAS=sdio:c00v02D0d4335
    E: SDIO_CLASS=00
    E: SDIO_ID=02D0:4335
    E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio

Edited once, last by mickey (December 9, 2016 at 5:40 AM).

• LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6_20161115.img.gz works great via SD card but I will try Krypton and the image from the catalog LAN1000 tomorrow. I saw some comments you made on Freaktab forum about a "glitch" in the file? Can you better explain what if anything needs to be modified?

In the images that are now on the website , the bug is fixed. No change is required.
    [hr]

boot.scr

Judging by the output, the script is not executed. Describe in detail how You tried to activate the multi-boot. Have you tried to replace the files on the test ? Have you tried to change the name of the script with the "aml_autoscript" to "boot.scr" ?

• Hi balbes150,

Update from Post # 36:

• Manual update from 7.0.2.5 to LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6.tar - works. Everything is fine except Bluetooth broken (used to work in 7.0.2.5). Tried all setting to turn on and off but could not work. Still H265 video is choppy. Lots of buffering. Still no power off.
    • In new USB, I tried your Krypton 17 build: Yandex.Disk - Everything works including Bluetooth. Off-course no power off & H265 video still choppy / buffering. Overall happy with build.

keep it up your good work!

Thanks again,

MakaaiD

• [hr]

Judging by the output, the script is not executed. Describe in detail how You tried to activate the multi-boot. Have you tried to replace the files on the test ? Have you tried to change the name of the script with the "aml_autoscript" to "boot.scr" ?

i have try all
    i do someting wrong i burn image LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000 to sdcard after that i replace the aml autoscript and aml autoscript zip with your 2 minix files i do revovery and relace i get recovery menu and can choose only the aml autoscrip zip if i choose aml auto script i get message - E: footer is wrong
    - E: signature verification failed

if i use your LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000 zip package and install on sdcard package open and install on internal memory from the box if i restart with or without sdcard libreelec running only from internal with no wifi signal only lan

so i don,t understand can you upload me one update zip package for sdcard with all in so i must only go to recovery and install

• Hi balbes150,

Update from Post # 36:

• Manual update from 7.0.2.5 to LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6.tar - works. Everything is fine except Bluetooth broken (used to work in 7.0.2.5). Tried all setting to turn on and off but could not work. Still H265 video is choppy. Lots of buffering. Still no power off.
    • In new USB, I tried your Krypton 17 build: Yandex.Disk - Everything works including Bluetooth. Off-course no power off & H265 video still choppy / buffering. Overall happy with build.

keep it up your good work!

Thanks again,

MakaaiD

If You are difficult, try to run from external media version of the catalog LAN10000
    [hr]

i have try all
    i do someting wrong i burn image LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000 to sdcard after that i replace the aml autoscript and aml autoscript zip with your 2 minix files i do revovery and relace i get recovery menu and can choose only the aml autoscrip zip if i choose aml auto script i get message - E: footer is wrong

if i use your LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000 zip package and install on sdcard package open and install on internal memory from the box if i restart with or without sdcard libreelec running only from internal with no wifi signal only lan

so i don,t understand can you upload me one update zip package for sdcard with all in so i must only go to recovery and install

After examining the firmware files for Your device, I will try to assemble a new version of the scripts.

• Installed LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.0_20161206.img.gz on SD card and booted up on MXIII plus. Was able to install a couple of add-ons including PVR backend however Kodi runs very slow. Best way to describe it would be to imagine running Kodi on underpowered hardware. Wired LAN connection was able to benchmark at 100 Mbps down. I"ll go back to 7.0.2.6. Thanks for making these builds available.

• What prevents You to try ? This version can work with external media (firmware TV box remains unchanged).
    [hr]

i have try all

1. Download boot.scr (from the directory the link I gave earlier).
    2. To write an image LE.
    3. Create the first section of the media directory "boot"
    4. Copy the newly created directory "boot script boot.src" (/boot/boot.src)
    5. Use the toothpick to activate the multi-boot.

Request to all users of version Minix Neo X8H who have the console UART. Check this instructions on how to activate the multi-boot on Minix Neo X8H.

• I've Tronsmart MXIII Plus 108L1.
    I've create SDcard with LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6_20161115.img.xz. Boot to SD card is ok.
    I've view the LibreELEC logo but left up compare this text error: Error in prepare-sysroot: mount_common: could not mout /dev/system
    Starting debuging...
    And now?

Thanks in advance

Edited once, last by t.michele (December 14, 2016 at 10:46 PM).

• I've Tronsmart MXIII Plus 108L1.
    I've create SDcard with LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6_20161115.img.xz. Boot to SD card is ok.
    I've view the LibreELEC logo but left up compare this text error: Error in prepare-sysroot: mount_common: could not mout /dev/system
    Starting debuging...
    And now?

Thanks in advance

You have completed the activation of the recorded multi-boot with the new image ?