NTP Time Server settings

• Hey all -

I have just downloaded and installed the latest build of LibreElec Kodi for my Odroid C2 and I'm having an issue with the Time. (BTW, Time was not an issue in the older build at all)

I was hoping the usual pool.ntp.org in Timeserver #1 would work for this build as it did for the other, but it doesn't seem to. I even went so far as to use all 3 Timeservers and put:

Timeserver #1 0.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #2 1.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #3 2.pool.ntp.org

and then

Timeserver #1 0.us.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #2 1.us.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #3 2.us.pool.ntp.org

but that doesn't seem to keep the clock correct either.

Any help would be appreciated -

BTW - since this is my first post, I really need to say THANK YOU for all your hard work! The C2 is so much better of a hardware solution than my Rpi1, and Rpi2 taht I have used in the past, and LibreElec is a much better build than OpenElec.

• I'm having the same problem here in Brazil, even performing the above settings does not work. I have tried everything; I can change the date via SSH but when it restarts I lose the settings and return to 13 May 2017.

Estou com o mesmo problema aqui no Brasil, mesmo realizando as configurações acima não funciona. Já tentei de tudo; Consigo alterar a data via SSH mas quando reinicia perco as configurações e volta para 13 de Maio de 2017.

• I also have the same problem here in Brazil, even performing the above settings does not work. I have tried everything; I can change the date via SSH but when it restarts I lose the settings and return to 31-12-2014 and 21:00h. Where is the suport to this problem?

• Some ISP's block NTP requests in their router firewalls. Some ISP's block NTP in their network. It's stupid, but it happens.

You can try configuring 0.br.pool.ntp.org, 1.br.pool.ntp.org, 2.br.pool.ntp.org and see if those work? - also set the LAN IP of the router and see if that works as an alternative - you'll be at the whims of the router clock but at least you'll probably get something within the same day.