Posts by MultimediaGuy

Hey Guys - This is half bug report - half "PLEASE HELP! :cry: " request.

I used the SD Creator (GREAT TOOL, BTW) to create an SD card with the build "LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.90.006.img"

Everything works great, love the new Krypton look - awesome!

HOWEVER - I am getting a very weird crackling sound on playback. I've played with just about every audio setting I can find, (some work ok some don't), When I find one that works - it's fine until the video is paused, then when it's restarted the crackling sound comes back. Usually the only way to get it to stop is to stop the video playback, and start it again.

The only thing I can think of to describe it is a digital sound - like crickets.

Any help would be appreciated, and if this fix helps the new build and / or anyone else's issue - so much the better.

Hey all -

I have just downloaded and installed the latest build of LibreElec Kodi for my Odroid C2 and I'm having an issue with the Time. (BTW, Time was not an issue in the older build at all)

I was hoping the usual pool.ntp.org in Timeserver #1 would work for this build as it did for the other, but it doesn't seem to. I even went so far as to use all 3 Timeservers and put:

Timeserver #1 0.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #2 1.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #3 2.pool.ntp.org

and then

Timeserver #1 0.us.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #2 1.us.pool.ntp.org
    Timeserver #3 2.us.pool.ntp.org

but that doesn't seem to keep the clock correct either.

Any help would be appreciated -

BTW - since this is my first post, I really need to say THANK YOU for all your hard work! The C2 is so much better of a hardware solution than my Rpi1, and Rpi2 taht I have used in the past, and LibreElec is a much better build than OpenElec.