Posts by eduvirgens

I also have the same problem here in Brazil, even performing the above settings does not work. I have tried everything; I can change the date via SSH but when it restarts I lose the settings and return to 31-12-2014 and 21:00h. Where is the suport to this problem?

Why do you compare to RPi? It is designed to boot from SD card. Your box is not.

If you can run TWRP, you should also be able to flash stock ROM. Please don't ask me how, I cannot guide you.

Because it is not designed to do so. Every box needs a different bootloader and I'd have to create 100s of builds only because of this. My builds require a working bootloader (u-boot) in internal memory.

FANTASTIC!!!! It worked out, It worked out. I got to install and run libreelec on bricked nexbox by sdcard. I created the installer sdcard following your tutorial, after I put uboot in that with BootcardMaker.exe. My nexbox aren't lost 😂😂😂😂. I'm sorry everybody. A thousand excuses for the confusing questions, but I guess no one tried before putting the uboot on the sdcard installer of libreelec. I surfed a lot on the internet and nobody discovered this alternative to the bricked android boxes. I'm very happy. Thanks for your help.

Friends. I've a Nexbox A95x S905x 1gb8gb with internal storage bricked. I already tried all kinds of recovery, but without success. So I´d like to install libreelec in sdcard. I have found in all internet hundreds of people with android boxes with the same problem. So why do not we have a libreelec install to sdcard with uboot also on sdcard. The raspberry pi doesn´t have memory nand, but libreelec runs only from sdcard. So, is it possible the nexbox with internal storage bricked to play libreelec from sdcard?