7.0.2.007 build for S905

• gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb

If you haven't needed to use the realtek wifi tree in previous version i think the above device tree should be fine.

OK, I cloned the SD card to a 32GB UHS-1 one (in USB4, using an adapter) and everything seems fine so far and all those previously mentioned issues went away. Load is hanging around 1.4 with 1080p playback over NFS, seems all good. And yes, it's a 100M Ethernet model with Realtek (8189es) WLAN. Both worked fine out of the box.

Any ideas regarding the reset / boot to recovery for this box as holding the switch behind the AV port while powering on seems to do nothing?

Thanks

• Any ideas regarding the reset / boot to recovery for this box as holding the switch behind the AV port while powering on seems to do nothing?

Read from above link.
    These MXQ Pro's seem to be clones of different versions of clones. HA! :D

Read from above link.
    These MXQ Pro's seem to be clones of different versions of clones. HA! :D

Thanks for that. Seems like I'm stuck with booting off USB for now, it's fast enough. Mine is a MXQ_905 2015 ... something ... V1 I think. I don't have the box handy right now to check.

Thanks again for your help.

• kszaq .. you are a champ mate. The latest build works off the bat on my S905x chipped box.. a 2/16 Nexbox A95x and that I imagine is a lot of work to give away for free !! I am just curious as to why the TTE boot error message was coming with the other build while the dev version was working. Obviously the current one works for both S905 and S905x so something has happened in between the versions. Also not sure why but spdif output to my headphones dont work for me ..didnt on the earlier dev build as well with passthrough on all DTS settings off.. I only get Pulse and another output mode. In Kodi settings it says both can work with SPDIF but neither does.. on the android system it works. And the back key on the stock remote as well as a usb dongle third party remote don't work..barring those two it seems like a solid, stable build.

• I have the beelink mini mxIII and i'm on built 007. I have an auto switch frequency issue now and then. If i boot up the box and play at once a movie or other video from my hard drive is all perfect, the video starts with the correct frequency (60hz, 50hz o 24hz). If i play around kodi menu, for example setting, also without changing any settings and then i start a movie or other video, one out of two times i get 60h frequency even though the video should start at 50hz or at 24hz. At this point to get the box work at the right frequency i have to turn off and boot the box up to sort it out. How can i fix that?

• I have the beelink mini mxIII and i'm on built 007. I have an auto switch frequency issue now and then. If i boot up the box and play at once a movie or other video from my hard drive is all perfect, the video starts with the correct frequency (60hz, 50hz o 24hz). If i play around kodi menu, for example setting, also without changing any settings and then i start a movie or other video, one out of two times i get 60h frequency even though the video should start at 50hz or at 24hz. At this point to get the box work at the right frequency i have to turn off and boot the box up to sort it out. How can i fix that?

Some days ago I recognized the same thing with my Odroid C2 and wrxtasy 's october libreelec.

I don't know when this behavior began.

Greetings Hoppel

• hoppel118 i also noticed that in this situation (that is when all different video run at the same frequency 60hz) the settings to change frequency in the kodi system/video menu are disabled. I don't know i that can help out our dev.

• I have an auto switch frequency issue now and then.

After some tests it seems to be more sporadic for me and doesn't have to do with playing around in kodi menu without changing something.

ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46

What do you think about this? How did you setup your kodi?

• Video > Playback > Adjust display refresh rate
    • Video > Playback > Pause during refresh rate change
    • System > Video output > Resolution
    • System > Video output > Refresh rate
    • System > Video output > Blank other displays

Greetings Hoppel

Edited once, last by hoppel118 (October 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM).

• So you have this box?:

Are you running Garyang's build from SD or Nand?

I have that box and I've just tried installing it to Nand and everything seems to be working apart from 4K files.

Really impressed the remote works even switching the box on and off.

Can anyone assist with getting 4K files working? I'm using the 4K, Quad-Full-HD (3840x2160) test files from here Big Buck Bunny 3D - Download both 30fps and 60fps just show a black screen.

• Hi

My box is a new MXIII-G box (details below). I never use it basically when it came I get allot of errors. I try to update firmware I get errors. I try to make a factory reset and the box frizzed after an hour and half I turn off the box. Since then never worked. It is completely new. I bought the box around 1 month ago.

Please can someone explain me:

1) Can I use one of your ( kszaq ) LibreELEC versions for MXIII_C ? If yes can you tell me what to use?

My BOX is:
    MXIII-C V1.1 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5mm) with MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419.
    Date: 2016.07.14

The Nand Is:
    Foresee NCEMBSF9-16GB
    01L1605118552

The software was always crashing and now I can only see the red light.

I try to use the following firmware:
    MXIII-C_202L1 for USB Burning Tool

I try this firmware with the following USB burning tools
    AMLOGIC_TOOL_setup_v2.0.5.15_build9
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.6.2_build2
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7_x86

at 3%
    When I try these USB burning tools I always get an error message like this: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

MXIII-C_202L1 SD for sd card
    I try this firmware on SD card but nothing happen. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,

• This is mostly an esthetic issue, 7.1 is displayed on the receiver making you think that you get a 7.1 signal until you see that the file is a 5.1 ch...

Please don't answer that it is OK on a 5.1 setup
    Please, make your test with a 7.1 setup.

For other who have a 7.1 setup:
    Here's the link for a 7.1 audio test file.

Kodi test files:

re: "This is mostly an esthetic issue"

My receiver is setup with 5.1.2, and upmix whatever comes in to DTS Naural:X. But if Kodi reports 7.1 PCM when sending 5.1 wouldn't that effect the way my receiver upmixes the audio??? I would suppose upmixing 5.1 and 7.1 to 5.1.2 is 2 different things, but i might be wrong;)

• Hello,

Ty for this awesome thread, i have installed LibreElec on my NEXBOX A95X 2 GB, 8 GB.
    But as i know my TV (Sony Bravia older one) some time have problem to TV boxes / laptop's with the RGB options.
    Soo now again i get the magnetta/ blue color on my screen. On the android version which was pre installed i could choose force RGB option.
    Since libreelec does not have this i googled and found this thread. I read on the first post i need to add (echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb) ?
    Where can i add this line? Or do you have one download which already include the Force RGB option?
    Also with libreelec i dont have sound thru my HDMI cable, with Android i do.

I hope you guys got an solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi

Connect using SSH (root / libreelec) and run :

echo "echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Thanks for you'r fast reply, but i tried to connect my libreelec thru PuTTY.
    When i type the correct IP and load it says (Network error: Connection refused).
    They both has network i also can acces libreelec thru file explorer when enter the IP adress.

• Have you enabled SSH in LibreELEC config ?

Thanks i enabled it in libreelec now.
    And i am able to connect with putty now.
    When i log in root / libreelec i type in command : echo "echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh ?
    Cause that seems no effect?