empty update channel

• Hi,

I have installed LibreELEC 9.0 x64 and I did't get updates automatically for 9.0.1. I set updates to manual and checked the update channel. It is completely empty! So I installed the update by copying the LE 9.0.1 image to .updates. That worked. But I still have an empty update channel on manual updates and I think that's why I also get no updates on automatic updates.

What's wrong?

Thanks!

• AFAIK, the automatic update signal has been set for 9.0.1 (albeit a bit later than usual).

Also, LibreELEC Official does not have its own update channel, so unless I'm misinformed, I'd like to know the URL of that update channel.

• I've waited some days after the release of 9.0.1 while I was on 9.0.0 but I didn't get the update automatically. That's why I updated manually with the image and .updates.

Currently I'm running the official image LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0.1 on Intel hardware.

On the previous releases LibreELEC 8.X I could see the appropriate update channel when I've changed it to manual updates. Now this list is empty for me.

It would be great to have an "check for updates now" in the update-settings...

• I found the appropriate settings file:

userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml

The channel element was empty. After changing it to

<Channel>LibreELEC-9.0</Channel>

it seems to be ok again. Waiting for the next update....