Image calibration not saved

• Since I upgraded to LE9, the image size calibration is not saved anymore. When I adjust the image size via this screen the image is adjusted, but after a reboot the adjustments are gone.

Is this a known issue?

• Yep. Should be fixed in the next Kodi version.

Why would you need calibration anyway?

What is your display, and old CRT monitor/TV ?

Every recent TV has its own settings for a 1:1 pixel display, and in that way, disabling overscan.

Using calibration should be the very last resort for solving these problems.

• Why would you need calibration anyway?

What is your display, and old CRT monitor/TV ?

Every recent TV has its own settings for a 1:1 pixel display, and in that way, disabling overscan.

Just an FYI - there were quite a few TVs from the plasma era (as late as 2007-2008) which did not support any overscan control or override. I had a Panasonic plasma from 2007 with exactly this issue and I always had to use the calibrate feature until just two years ago when I changed up to a 4k OLED. The good plasmas were so good, it wouldn't surprise me if there's still a moderate number in use.

• 2007-2008 is another lifetime older than say my 2012 TV. Go back far enough, and sure, the TV won't have 1:1 pixel display. :)

• True. My point was, it's not just CRTs, but older TVs with HDMI and so on. But you're right - it's a very long time in terms of modern product life cycles.

• Using LibreELEC 9.2.1 on a Raspberry Pi 3, on a CRT TV. I know my setup is not often found in LibreELEC world, but still, this conversation happened more than a year ago and the issue is still not solved. I was wondering if there is a workaround. I tried inputting my values in config.txt but they are ignored. Any other ideas? Thanks!