Video addon problems

• Hey.

In some video addons (Skygo, ARD Mediathek, ...) in Libreelec 8.95.3 I don't get any entries displayed, the list simply remains empty.

Within Skygo's addon, however, the movies section works, but series doesn't.

Anyone have any idea what I can do here?

In the forum of the Skygo plugin provider I don't get any information about this.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hardware is a Raspberry Pi 2.

• Two things..

- Please do not post logs directly into the forum, use a pastebin website near you and share the URL here.

- Always provide the FULL log file, not the part(s) that you find interesting.

For instructions:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • See the orange items here: hastebin

I have the pretty good idea that your setup is still containing a couple of remaining modules from banned add-ons. Removing repos and add-ons is one thing, removing their dependencies and/or modules is a bit tougher. Next time, familiarize yourself with our forum rules, and provide a clean setup next time you want support.

Personally I'd start with a clean setup when LibreELEC 9.0 comes out (soonish), and start adding only the official add-ons one by one to see who is the troublemaker.