Does anyone have working source for accuradio?

• Hello...

With all the gazillion repos around, i was wondering if anyone knows a working source for the accuradio webpage...

I found tons of traces of an hami_pak...but that seems to be gone...not sure if due to legal issues or my awful search skills...

But you never know

Thx in advance

• Services which have been accused of copyright infringement are not supported. I think some non-infringing addons were banned in the process, but the rules must be obeyed. This policy is aggressively enforced. (Maybe new users should get a message about it when the forum account is created.)

• Mea maxima culpa in case i did something wrong...but in the befginnign of getting into a subject you are pretty happy when something works, that sometimes you forget to look left and right...

Totally agree with copyright safety...i like kodi to much as that i want to endanger it...

• As I understand it, most banned addons are banned because they infringe copyright.

Most banned repos are banned because they contain banned addons.

Installing a 'legit' (non-infringing) addon that's found in a banned repo should be fine, as long as you don't install the repo.

At least that's how it used to work on the kodi forum.

• @troggy correct, and there are a small number of legitimate add-ons that are only available that way (e.g. the iTV addon for UK). Some of the older 'bad' repo's have public mirrors which makes checking and downloading the add-on zip's without needing the repo a little easier.

• Kodi has been getting a lot of heat in the last year with the brunt of it from the canadian and american providers so theres probably a few things the kodi group bans more on just protecting themselves to be safe

one thing for sure is anything from fusion or any of adam's other ventures is definitely on the hit list which is why here in Canada he's been tied up in litigation for well over a year and most of his known domains seized. its best to stick to Kodi's approved list if you really want to be safe. A good rule of thumb is if theres something you can openly stream from a providers own web site using something like a computer or laptop and if you can find a Kodi plugin for that stream it shouldn't be a problem because the providers already publicly exposing that stream that would be within the legal rights of the current laws at least here in Canada. when in doubt its best to go with Kodi's published list and don't ever ask on Kodi's forums as someone will probably kick ya.