[8.95.1 BETA] Wetek Core - retroplayer

• Just to inform that retroplayer is not working on the wetek core. When I want to load roms, kodi crashes. When I go to the libreelec addon installer and want to install a core manually (I tested snes and nes cores) it says the installation failed. Libretro installs without a problem.

• coud you share a kodi.log from trying install the emulators and the crash ?

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • CvH,

The link to the log i created:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could install the emulator cores when I used some older packages.

Do you need the crash log also?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Something gone wrong with the logs :)

file:///media/38193aa8-4ec3-4e74-aefe-06b88bcdf04d/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20181231085917.log is the path of the logfile

just open these files and copy the content to pastebin.com

• Second try:

• Maybe also interesting is the crash log:

I must say I could install older versions of the emulator cores. I tried them one after one and I think the 3th one would install with all the emulator cores.

• Same problem on 8.95.2 image, but now it gives a error message: the joystick addons are required, but they are listed as not available.

I tryed also mr boom, there retroplayer works, but gives a black screen. When I call the menu with pressing C button on keyboard, the retroplayer menu pops up and I see in the background the start screen of Mr.Boom. When the retroplayer menu goes away, the screen turns black again.

• I have to come back on my words. You have to install the controllers from the kodi repository first. Afterwards, you can install the emulators. on NES,GBA and SNES almost all emulators work except the beetle emulators, there you get a black screen.

• I have to come back on my words. You have to install the controllers from the kodi repository first. Afterwards, you can install the emulators. on NES,GBA and SNES almost all emulators work except the beetle emulators, there you get a black screen.

I have seen similar issues with BeetleDS. When I try to load a ROM, Kodi crashes and retstarts. Will try to post a crash log.