No Bluetooth adapter found on Raspberry pi 3b

• Hi,

I'm just today having a problem with libreelec, when connecting my wii remote. I've had it work for a long time now but today it just stopped working.

When i first boot the rpi it says "Bluetooth is disabled", and when i go to services it clearly says that it is enabled. When i turn bluetooth off and on again it says "No Bluetooth adapter found".

If anyone knows what the problem is, i would really love it if you could give me some help.

Thanks in advance!^^

• If it WAS working and you haven't installed anything, upgraded to newer version of LE or changed anything, then it should be fine. If all of these are true then it's probably a H/W fault.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Also the output of

dmesg|paste

lsmod|paste

• If it WAS working and you haven't installed anything, upgraded to newer version of LE or changed anything, then it should be fine. If all of these are true then it's probably a H/W fault.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Also the output of

dmesg|paste

lsmod|paste

Hello there, Thanks for the answer! i've restarted the rpi multiple times, without it working. When i saw your post and restarted it again to get the log and it just started working, don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be working fine now.

• It happens to me all the time ( raspberry 3) on previous versions and rc4 .

I tried rebooting it few times nothing helps

How many time did u restarted it ?

The only way I find it easy to fix the issue when it suddenly happens it’s soft reset the LibreELEC and works again

So I’m tired adding on the sources so I made the back up and restoring it its seems to be working and my Addons and builds are there

I don’t know what causes it a bug ?

• The only way I find it easy to fix the issue when it suddenly happens it’s soft reset the LibreELEC and works again

so I made the back up and restoring it its seems to be working and my Addons and builds are there

I don’t know what causes it a bug ?

Be careful of what you are asking for. Any Kodi systems running "builds" and/or add-ons which are considered 'banned' will result in no support on the LibreELEC and the Kodi forums. You may want to re-read our forum rules (which you already accepted).