Librelec Freesat GTC s905D

• You need to go back and read up on how to properly setup LE.

Then, you need to understand what linch has posted, and use the correct DTB file, otherwise the driver will not load.

You also have to read the VFD thread and understand what you need to do to set it up correctly (copy and rename the vfd.conf file) and use to correct vfd.conf file for your box.

After following the steps correctly, it should work.

I know that for a novice user this can seem complicated, but you can do most of the steps from windows, without the need of SSH-ing into the box.

You already successfully ran the install script, so once you set up LE correctly, it should work after a reboot.

• How do I boot my GTMedia GTC from sdcard ?

I see 4 solder pads in a square on the bottom of the pcb. It looks like a switch can be mounted there. It's labeled 6SW1.

Is this the switch which resides behind the jack plug on a lot of 905 boxes ?

I soldered a little microswitch on the back of the pcb on the place labeled 6SW1. It works, I can boot from SD now !

Edited 2 times, last by gjstroom (October 26, 2018 at 1:50 PM).

• How do I boot my GTMedia GTC from sdcard ?

I see 4 solder pads in a square on the bottom of the pcb. It looks like a switch can be mounted there. It's labeled 6SW1.

Is this the switch which resides behind the jack plug on a lot of 905 boxes ?

I soldered a little microswitch on the back of the pcb on the place labeled 6SW1. It works, I can boot from SD now !

No need open the box. I have installed Terminal emulator app put the microsd with libreelec into the box and from terminal emulator app start with command reboot update.

• No need open the box. I have installed Terminal emulator app put the microsd with libreelec into the box and from terminal emulator app start with command reboot update.

And your terminal is connected to a virtual usb com port ?

[edit]

Oh wait, I understand, you installed an terminal app on the GTC :)

• already install the correct DTB file

can already install the screen driver the problem was that my keyboard was adding an invicibel letter

but I realize that this libreelec brings the repo libreelec outdated the oscam that I download is r11391

where can I download the newest libreelec repo

Edited once, last by espaun206 (October 28, 2018 at 4:59 AM).