Losing CEC connection

• I'm booting the current LibreELEC from an SD card plugged in to my Android Xoro HST 260 (Amlogic S905X). I can navigate my media collection from NAS and HDD just fine using the remote of my Samsung TV. But no matter what HDMI port I plug the player (HDMI1 = set to box, HDM2 = ARC), I suddenly lose connection and the TV no longer shows connected via HDMI CEC but HDMI only. I've yet been unable to determine the exact time when this happens but it does always and appears to be related to the amount of keys being pressed: the more often I use the remote to seek in the file or something, the longer the connection lasts. If I just watch a movie for an hour or so and then press PAUSE, I suddenly realize it won't work. Any idea if this is LibreELEC or rather Kodi related?

• It doesn't start well, though. When I use the easy way from the guide and try to use one of the keytable files, I'm getting the error message '/sys/class/rc/: No such file or directory'. So I searched for the file with WinSCP and found it in ./bin. When I connect via putty as root and type '/usr/bin/ir-keytable' I get the same error message so as a non-Linux-user I'm stumped.

BTW, isn't there a way to extract the keymap file or at least identify the remote in the underlying Android? The remote works after all when I boot from Android.