Early community images for H3, H6 and A64

• nice progress you came a long way

last git builds for bx2 played more and more movies
    your switching to libmali and gbm and included h6 :) just building and will try

a PC2 and zero 2+ are standby

• your switching to libmali and gbm and included h6 :) just building and will try

There is no HW acceleration and audio of any kind for H6, booting is unstable and HDMI might blink occasionally, so very early stages :)

a PC2 and zero 2+ are standby

For some reason, there is an issue with mali for at least 1080p resolution on H5. I tried hard to find an issue, but I had no luck. As soon as it is fixed, support should be on H3 level.

• I got the message they don't send to belgium and I should order one with allnet (@ a much higher price). Probably something to do with customs

probably, sometimes being outside of EU has some advantages too ;)

So for me ordering from allnet is in any case no option, then better Olimex :D

Will post if I actually know more.

• hostkit how did you managed to crash Kodi? Was it by using some addon? Currently addons are very unstable.
    They will be rebuild for next update and that should eliminate most (all?) addon related crashes.

wifi and temp won't be addressed in near future.

prosedure, copy paste lircd.conf to folder .config and system reboot automatically (fresh installation)

Device: opiplus 2e

what about the video showing block / blurred videos some position randomly? Display setting egl and plane to direct

I have been trial install to emmc using emmc_install.sh but install failed. Without edit mmcbkl1, mmcbkl1 not found. only mmcbkl0 and mmcbkl2 load.

mmcbkl2 flash success but opi not booting because uboot sunxi not found. Trying download from internet device can boot but stack black screen, kodi not startup

Edited 2 times, last by hostkit: Emmc install (January 18, 2019 at 1:58 PM).

• what about the video showing block / blurred videos some position randomly? Display setting egl and plane to direct

Video decoding is not perfect and at this point it's hard to find any issue.

I have been trial install to emmc using emmc_install.sh but install failed. Without edit mmcbkl1, mmcbkl1 not found. only mmcbkl0 and mmcbkl2 load.

mmcbkl2 flash success but opi not booting because uboot sunxi not found. Trying download from internet device can boot but stack black screen, kodi not startup

That install script is not usable here. Too much things changed.

• jernej Yeah, i know. But because in page one mention this method so yesterday trying this method 😁

Know issue 2 last build. Wifi dongle not working very well. Connect disconnect connection every time and auto connect not working show i always mannual connect

Edited once, last by hostkit: New bug (January 19, 2019 at 6:22 AM).

• hostkit can you provide content of your lircd.conf which crashes Kodi? BTW, do you know that lircd is deprecated since LE 9?

Regarding your RTL8188EU wifi issue, I can't say anything. It could be that issue is in some other part of wifi stack. Can you test with different wifi dongle, which doesn't have RTL8188EU chip?

building it what feedback do you need will test it on both a pc2 and zero2 +

H5 is not supported currently due to known GPU rendering issue. Until it is solved, there's no point having H5 images.

• hostkit can you provide content of your lircd.conf which crashes Kodi? BTW, do you know that lircd is deprecated since LE 9?

Regarding your RTL8188EU wifi issue, I can't say anything. It could be that issue is in some other part of wifi stack. Can you test with different wifi dongle, which doesn't have RTL8188EU chip?

Ok. Prosedure: add source /storage/.config, access source and paste it.

what do you mean, lircd is deprecated since LE 9? Stopping support?

Hahaha i dont have another chips :) maybe driver issue, cause driver linux is beta.

Working install to nand method:

1. unzip images

gunzip -d LibreELEC*.img.gz

2. Add permission

chmod 755 LibreELEC*.img

3. Umount mmcbkl2

umount /dev/mmcbkl2*

5. Install to nand

dd if=LibreELEC*.img of=/dev/mmcbkl2 bs=4M

Tested on LibreELEC

• what do you mean, lircd is deprecated since LE 9? Stopping support?

yes LE is now using normal Linux input system and eventlircd to translate those events to lirc compatible keypress events. I'm also still struggling to understand it completely ;)