DNS

• it's not important but i wrote a report

What sort of report? A police report? A health report?

DNS r inverted where write dns1 foreal it's 2 and the same for 2 on 1

Would it actually be that much trouble to tell us (via a kodi.log file preferably) what sort of software version/build you are talking about, not to forget the actual hardware you are supposedly having these problems on?

As far as I can tell, you might just have installed LibreELEC onto a secondhand water heater.

In other words, micro-sized reports like 'this thing doesn't work properly' without any details are not helpful at all.

• What sort of report? A police report? A health report?

Would it actually be that much trouble to tell us (via a kodi.log file preferably) what sort of software version/build you are talking about, not to forget the actual hardware you are supposedly having these problems on?

As far as I can tell, you might just have installed LibreELEC onto a secondhand water heater.

In other words, micro-sized reports like 'this thing doesn't work properly' without any details are not helpful at all.

OH man, things are getting better, now I can install LE on my water heater and maybe watch catch up soaps? whilst in the bath.

But then you will probably rain on my parade and tell me I have the worng type of heater, solar and not gas