Posts by islipfd19

Ping works fine, and I can connect to the MySQL server form my desktop using PHPMyAdmin. The server is ubuntu (LTS 16.04.1) it is running MySQL 5.7.13.

Is there anyway to test the MySQL connection from the command line?

Run the following as root on the server your MySQL is installed and provide the out.

`iptables -vnL`
    `iptavles -vnL -t nat`

Login to MySQL as root, run the following and provide output.

mysql -u root -p
    mysql> show grants for 'kodi' localhost;
    mysql> show grants for 'kodi'@'192.168.1.10';

Ubuntu Pastebin

^^ this was a stock 14.04 minimal install that's had the bare essentials added for building and then a later 16.04 update

The Generic build failed without using Jenkins, it failed at the same spot with the same error just as if Jenkins was perfomring the build.

Thanks for the lists! The below packages are the only differences I've found between my Ubuntu Server and Workstation. I took the common installed packages of my systems and compared the list between the comparison of commonly installed packages for CvH and chewitt. There isn't much of a difference. I've installed these packages and kicked off another attempt to build the Generic image.

default-jre
    default-jre-headless
    dos2unix
    libdevmapper1.02.1:amd64
    libglib2.0-0:amd64
    libglib2.0-data
    libpangocairo-1.0-0:amd64
    libpangoft2-1.0-0:amd64
    libreadline6:amd64
    libsasl2-modules-db:amd64
    libtiff5:amd64
    os-prober
    pastebinit
    rsyslog
    thermald
    ubuntu-minimal

sry I can't find it is this also not working ?

btw the log looks pretty normal as already written we "all" use ubuntu 16.04 also

The build without jenkins is still running. I should know in a few hours whether it's Jenkins causing the issue of a missing package. In the mean time can you CvH and chewitt provide me the output of the below ocmmand so I can compare it to what I have installed?

Code
    sudo dpkg --get-selections | grep -v deinstall

153274 – [jhbuild] build error in LLVM OCaml bindings

I guess you are running debian? Btw have you tried it without jenkins ? Idk how jenkins is handle the build process maybe it fails due that.

The Jenkins server is Ubuntu 16.04 server and the additional executors is Ubuntu 16.04 workstation. The build fails on both with the same error.

I did find the webkit bug you linked to when googling around. At this point I don't see anything more I can do unless there's a package I'm missing.

I am attempting to build it without jenkins as I type. I'd be curious to see if it completes.

The ubild command within the Jenkins configuration is this: "PROJECT=$PROJECT ARCH=$ARCH make image" where the $PROJECT variable = Generic and the $ARCH variable = x86_64. Upon successful completion an MD5 sum is created for teh packages, if the build fails; the sources, build directory and ccache are all removed.

Yes, thanks! You reminded me to look at my failed build scripts which was still pointed to OpenELEC CCACHE.

I kicked off another build, after installing ocaml-dev packages for ctypes and OUnit. I will know in a few hours whether it's fixed.

Installing both those packages got me further but still failed, now installing libllvm-3.5-ocaml-dev and trying again. Hopefully its the last one I need.

Latest build logs attached if interested in reading.

I did not see any link to open an issue on github for the problem I'm having. I've configured my jenkins server to build LibreELEC images whenever there is a new commit; similarly as to how I set it up for OpenELEC. The Generic build continue to fail, all others succeed. Below is a snippet of where it fails, I've also attached the complete build log zip compressed.

Also, if any of the Devs would like access to the build server and included on emails of build failures; please PM me and I'll set it up for you.