LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Well have you tried to run escalades build and verify the problem is gone? I don't see why those libs should solve the problem but anyway you could extract the gamestarter package and copy the psx or pcsx rearmed into the cores directory in Configfiles/Retroarch.

Anyway upload your retroarch.cfg retroarch.log Xorg.0.log and maybe there is something wrong.

Xorg.0.log

retroarch.log

here is the .cfg:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And yes. LE8 "Remix" (Generic/RPi) Emulationstation/Chrome/Spotify PROVIDE LOGS IF PROBLEMS

That version doesn't have the issue (with the gamestarter repo)

Thanks!

UPDATE:

i have the exact same issue on escalades build also if i use the default build in emulator/retroarch. the only one that works is the one from gamestarter.. so weird.

I also noticed, when i download Beetle on LE8, i still get the issue, after that i try to install Rearmed and get "failed to open librecore" when i launch, but if i do a clean install of LE8, and START with download PSX rearmed ONLY, i.e I'm not touching beetle, everything runs smooth as hell.. But when i have rearmed installed, and get beetle, then uninstall beetle, i can't open rearmed again. "failed to open librecore". for my shitty laptop i guess Rearmed is the way to go, i can't understand why rearmed only works with gamestarter tho.

I HAVE SOLVED THE ISSUE!!!

I removed beetle PSX, resetet core assosiation, launched tekken 3 from rearmed emulator, and guess what! awesome graphics and NO LAG!!! :D

Edited 4 times, last by psrkallez06 (July 12, 2018 at 6:57 PM).

• psrkallez06

I'm already on it. I rearrange the core config and added back mupen64plus to generic and add pcsx_rearmed for low-end generic systems. They aren't assigned out-of the-box but since they ship with the build they are useable. I guess after all beetle_psx is too demanding for so old systems but it's no problem to add an alternative.

• psrkallez06

I'm already on it. I rearrange the core config and added back mupen64plus to generic and add pcsx_rearmed for low-end generic systems. They aren't assigned out-of the-box but since they ship with the build they are useable. I guess after all beetle_psx is too demanding for so old systems but it's no problem to add an alternative.

Awesome! Well it does work perfectly now! Thank you very much for all your help! :)

• New builds are up. Added mupen64plus & pcsx_rearmed to generic builds, updated libretro-reicast & generic builds got a kernel version bump to 4.17.6

Awesome! Once more question about moonlight after the latest update. my steam.ml looks like this:

GAMESTREAM_OPTIONS="-unsupported -width 1366 -height 768"

MOONLIGHT_APP_ID="Steam"

But steam won't launch and when i check the log i get:

MOONLIGHT_ARGS=stream -verbose -app Steam

So it ignores the arguments, do i need to put in elsewhere? thanks!

Edit: my bad i forgot to checkout the FAQ! Works now, thanks :D

• I updated from escalades build (Generic.x86_64-8.2-devel-20180218) but PPSSPP and WII doesn't work anymore! Tried also latest escalades builds including the avx2 with no success. all other cores work perfectly.

If I go back to escalade 20180218 build, PPSSPP and WII work again.

any clue please?

• husk123

Sorry my glass sphere is off for maintenance so I can only guess what's wrong. Delete the es_systems.cfg located in Configfiles/Emulationstation and apply the update again. Then at least PPSSPP should work again because the recent version won't work in KMS mode.

About "WII" I guess you mean Dolphin does not start. Well without logs I have no clue what's wrong.

Last but not least ALT+ESC closes Fluxbox windows so yeah it works. At least for me. And others. So what is still running after you hit ALT+ESC?

• husk123

Sorry my glass sphere is off for maintenance so I can only guess what's wrong. Delete the es_systems.cfg located in Configfiles/Emulationstation and apply the update again. Then at least PPSSPP should work again because the recent version won't work in KMS mode.

About "WII" I guess you mean Dolphin does not start. Well without logs I have no clue what's wrong.

Last but not least ALT+ESC closes Fluxbox windows so yeah it works. At least for me. And others. So what is still running after you hit ALT+ESC?

I tried to delete the es_systems but no luck!

could you advise which Log i should upload to get a better idea about the issue?