Posts by blob810

    This is my update script:


    Shell-Script
    1. #!/bin/bash
    2. MAKEMKV_KEY=$(curl "http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053" -s | awk 'FNR == 243 {print $57}' | cut -c 21-88)
    3. echo "Getting new key: $MAKEMKV_KEY"
    4. echo "Generate new key file"
    5. export keyfile=$HOME/.MakeMKV/settings.conf
    6. echo "app_Key=\"$MAKEMKV_KEY\"" > $keyfile

    The config file is in /.MakeMKV/settings.conf

    For makemkv there is a fix in the makemkv forum. Search in the Linux section from the forum. I have a working version on my HTPC with one of the latest Milhouse Builds. Maybe 5schatten can bring it inside the build as an addon like escalade.

    I copied the JRE from the dk-8u161-linux-arm32-vfp-hflt.tar.gz and renamed it to JRE1.8.0_161. Create a symlink from JRE to JRE1.8.0_161.

    Also I recompiled the Libbluray.jar on respbian. But I think that is not necessary. Last I copied the the libs inside the lib folder. Also from raspbian os.


    I hope its possible to integrate it in the final images of libreelec 9.

    vpeter thanks for your help :)


    Bluray Menus are working on my Raspberry Pi 3. Tested with Milhouse Build 0407.

    I uploaded the package on my private server, hope thats ok.


    Code
    1. wget https://juka-blog.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/bluray-menu-rpi2.tar.gz
    2. tar xzf bluray-menu-rpi2.tar.gz -C /
    3. rm bluray-menu-rpi2.tar.gz

    I tried to install it on rpi3. I compiled Libbluray from scratch on the raspberry pi in respbian. And I also copied the libraries from respbian. Installed it on libreelec as an add-on. But when I try to play a file with disc menu I got a spinning wheel.


    Edit: For java I took the jdk-8u161-linux-arm32-vfp-hflt.tar.gz


    The debug los says:


    Thank you chewitt , that was it. I set my resolutions with frame rates in the witzelist. Now the frameswitching works. Now I have problems with crashed black menus. Because I cannot change the RGB settings of my TV to full, and the settings in kodi "limited color space" are useless.


    Anyway, this night I compiled LE8.2.4 with escalades Libbluray version 1.0.2 and installed it. It ends with the same error when playing a BR disc. So I think the error is not the Libbluray version.

    Ok, I tried the latest Milhouse build from today. No error anymore. The disc is playing without the error as I described above. But to stay on the alpha builds at the moment is my last choice. In the latest build the display rate is not adjusting when playing 24p files. My tv stays on 50Hz.


    Is there a way to update the libbluray binary on krypton to 1.0.1 without compiling the whole package? Where is the location from the binary on the storage. I´ll try to swap the binary to 1.0.1

    Hello Community,


    i have a problem with disc bluray playback on my system. I´m on kodi 17.6, it´s running on an intel Kaby Lake G3930 with integrated graphics. For bluray playback i use a Panasonic UJ-265 device. My problem is when i start playing a disc it plays a few minutes and than kodi is crashing. When i restart the disc the same problem on the same place in the movie.

    When is restart my computer with the disc inside the device and start playing again, the movie is playing without any problems. It´s only when i start the computer without a disc and insert the disc first when the computer is booted.


    Here is a debug log.


    Edit:

    It seems the error comes from the udfread.c file and the function ssize_t udfread_file_read(UDFFILE *p, void *buf, size_t bytes). It is used by libbluray.


    It returns a -1. As we can see in the debug log.