LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Well this is an emulator no real Wii so you have to exit Dolphin like you would exit any other program

Sorry i did not make my self clear enough.

What i meant was how to return to ES when quitting a game.

Launching eg mario kart from ES goes direct to the game but after quit the game it goes to dolphin screen instead of ES to all my wii games.

If i press the home button on wiimote it goes to the screen like quit the game with these options wii menu, reset or close but i can't select them with my wiimote.

The only option is press esc on my keyboard wich will return to the dolphin menu instead of ES.

Is there a possibility or setting to avoid going back to dolhin menu and go straight back to ES or is this the right behaviour?

Thanks.

• Check your es_systems.cfg and add the flag -b or --batch like I did at line 6 & 16 but make sure you've configured Dolphin properly. You still have to press ESC to exit but then Dolphin will quit & return straight to ES.

• Check your es_systems.cfg and add the flag -b or --batch like I did at line 6 & 16 but make sure you've configured Dolphin properly. You still have to press ESC to exit but then Dolphin will quit & return straight to ES.

That's great thanks i'll try this later.

How can i check if dolphin is configured properly?

So if understand it right there is no possiblity to return to ES from game with wiimote only with keyboard pressing escape then?

• That's great thanks i'll try this later.

So if understand it right there is no possiblity to return to ES from game with wiimote only with keyboard pressing escape then?

Well I mean once you've set your controls, graphic settings and else. If your games run well you probably won't have to enter config stuff soon again.

Wii Remote and Dolphinbar. How do you exit games? so there is no other option than hitting Escape afaik.

• Well I mean once you've set your controls, graphic settings and else. If your games run well you probably won't have to enter config stuff soon again.

Wii Remote and Dolphinbar. How do you exit games? so there is no other option than hitting Escape afaik.

Thank you very much that forum was exactly what i'm was looking for!

• That's great thanks i'll try this later.

Yes you can, i use a xbox 360 controller for ES and for exit a wii/gc game in dolphine , i press the menu/big X button(button 8 ) on the xbox controller. For the Wii games i use a real wii remote.

So no need for a keyboard, you can set it up in the dolphine menu or edit your ini files.

From my hotkeys.ini :

Code
    Keys/Exit = `evdev/0/Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver:Button 8`

From my Dolphin.ini

Code
    [Interface]
    ConfirmStop = False

Edited 2 times, last by BlaBla1973 (December 29, 2018 at 3:14 PM).

• Yes you can, i use a xbox 360 controller for ES and for exit a wii/gc game in dolphine , i press the menu/big X butten on the xbox controller. For the Wii games i use a real wii remote.

So no need for a keyboard, you can set it up in the dolphine menu.

Thank you very much.

I have a PS3 dualshock controller i assume this is also possible with this controller if i set this up right?

• Yes you can, i use a xbox 360 controller for ES and for exit a wii/gc game in dolphine , i press the menu/big X button(button 8 ) on the xbox controller. For the Wii games i use a real wii remote.

So no need for a keyboard, you can set it up in the dolphine menu.

From my hotkeys.ini :

Code
    Keys/Exit = `evdev/0/Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver:Button 8`

From my Dolphin.ini

Code
    [Interface]
    ConfirmStop = False

But still you would need an additional input device so IMHO it doesn't really matter if you need a controller or keyboard beside the Wiimote. Of course it's quite handy if you play games that work with a controller or gc stuff :/

• But still you would need an additional input device so IMHO it doesn't really matter if you need a controller or keyboard beside the Wiimote. Of course it's quite handy if you play games that work with a controller or gc stuff :/

You can map the home button from the wii controller?

And i play all games (ES/mame/gc/..) using the xbox controller, only for wii games a wii remote.

• You can map the home button from the wii controller?

No not yet i read on dolphin forum you can't map any button if using a real wiimote or using bluetooth passtrough.

A user on this thread is using a hacky way to use his home button on his wiimote to exit dolphin.

If i knew how to create a executable and where to put in my system i would definitly use his temporary solution to achieve this.

• Hi all, i am trying to play PSone games, but they are not being playable. I have tried to insert the BIOS for the USA region in different folders, but no one works. I tried in the BIOS folder and in the root folder.

There seems to be a System folder in the micro SD card, but Ubuntu says that it is in Squashfs and it can not open it. I already installe the squashfs-tools(it was already installed), and the System folder just appears grey. I can not create another folder named System in order to place the PSone bios cause it already exist.

Can you help me please ? I am using VIM 1 Pro. I burned the image using Libre Elec's own burning tool.

The file i burned was this one: LibreELEC-KVIM.arm-9.0-RR-201852-52323f1.img.gz

Attaching how it looks on Ubuntu 18.04

----------------------------------------------

I found the correct place. It was in Storage

Edited once, last by Rubytux (December 29, 2018 at 7:57 PM).

• Have you read the FAQ emulator section? Check out libretro-pcsx-rearmed and place proper bios files in the listed directory. Make sure the names & md5 sum / file hash is correct.

No not yet i read on dolphin forum you can't map any button if using a real wiimote or using bluetooth passtrough.

A user on this thread is using a hacky way to use his home button on his wiimote to exit dolphin.

If i knew how to create a executable and where to put in my system i would definitly use his temporary solution to achieve this.

Well I use a Wireless Sensor DolphinBar so I have no clue if bluetooth passthrough allows different button mapping but normally the wiimote should work as on a well... Wii :/ There is a power button on the wiimotes but I guess it works like a remote so it requires some lirc stuff to react.

You can use your DS3 controller as well if you can map the ps button because select & start are maybe neccessary for normal game mappings?

BlaBla1973 can you write a brief summary where to place the hotkey.ini and how to find out the correct button mapping & I could add this to the FAQ

• Build RC3 201852-52323f1 is online

I updated from LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-RR-201851-1acbb17.tar to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-RR-201852-52323f1.tar and i can't select audio outpu device anymore.

It's set to default, bluetooth Audio (PULSEADIO) and it's greyed out.

So now i have no sound anymore.

with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-RR-201851-1acbb17.tar i have not this issue.

Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks!

• For generic systems Qt is set to automatic screen scale which means it should set the dpi according to your monitor/tv size. If your menus are still too big or small edit the file \\your-device\Configfiles\rr-config\advanced.conf and set RR_QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=false afterwards adjust RR_QT_SCALE_FACTOR by adding a number then restart the program and see if the menus fit now.

is it possible to make the window smaller on my tv?

i tried to adjust the graphics settings but the window is way to big.

i can only adjust shadercompilation the rest is out of the screen

I set auto screen scale factor to false then i added a number but after that it's getting bigger.

you can't set -1 to get it smaller.

• BlaBla1973 can you write a brief summary where to place the hotkey.ini and how to find out the correct button mapping & I could add this to the FAQ

It's a default dolphin file,

hotkeys.ini :

/storage/.config/dolphin-emu/

Code
    PCSX2 should work fine now -> kernel 4.20 fixed whatever was broken in 4.19

Still got the GS plugin error...

• After installation of your newest release based on Kernel 4.20 i realized, that there is only the Audio Option Bluetooth Audio (Pulseaudio) on my Asrock J4205 possible. So i have no more sound over HDMI means no more sound at all.